Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

Color: 07 (COMBO: 1 BATTERY + 1 NORMAL CHARGER KIT)|Change

on July 22, 2014
I like it but expected better service. Had to wait a few days just to see if it had shipped. Not sure why the delay in notification but eventually it got shipped. The product is OK, I guess I expected better quality but for the price I suppose I got what I paid for.
on July 20, 2011
There is no surprises. It works as expected.

When I receive the product, the battery adapter was not properly assembled onto the body of the charger. Simple sliding in-out action solve the problem.
on July 11, 2013
Good design, easy to use, works well and I know when the battery is fully charged. Not clumsy or heavy, everything I need is included at a good price and on time. I haven't charged my battery in my car but I'm glad I can do it.
on April 27, 2013
I had lost my Olympus charger and could not pass up the charger and battery for much less than an OEM version. The battery works the same as my OEM battery when it was new and now I am always ready with a spare.
on February 29, 2012
This worked great and the seller was super fast and at first I thought I was done with this camera until I found this charger and it gave new life to an old camera.
Thanks again and seller was super quick
on January 8, 2014
I remember paying nearly $20 for a replacement camera battery-alone. This entire package with charger, car charger and spare battery was less than $10 with the shipping. You cannot beat this deal anywhere. Thanks guys. I'll be back.
on October 30, 2011
With charger this set was cheaper than others with just a battery. Both charger and battery have worked fine so far.
on December 5, 2011
What a deal! I couldn't believe what came with this order - I was just looking for a replacement charger, and I got an extra battery and a car charger for one low price. Everything worked well and arrived in great shape! I have no idea how they can offer such a deal, but I am grateful!
on May 8, 2012
Shipping was okay, not fast but not slow either. I recieved my items ready to try it out. So I put the battery in and it did NOT WORK! I tried to plug in every outlet i saw. Nothing. The light just would not come on! I was furious. Later I found some plugs and wires in my house and connected it. It worked. And even though it was really cheap, I still think it's BAD QUALITY AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY!
on October 12, 2011
It's cheap but it gets the job done. You get the charger, another battery and the car adapter. It fits perfectly into the model. Mine broke because I was careless but will be buying another one soon!