5.0 out of 5 stars laptop battery
Ordered this battery for my laptop. found out it was not charging. Thought it was a bad battery and returned it and received a new one. Same thing. So I found it was not the battery but My A/C charger was not powerful enough. Thanks to the seller for working with me. Everything worked out great.
Published on July 7, 2012 by Carolina Tiger

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUT THIS BATTERY !!!
Published on September 12, 2010 by Ruin

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars laptop battery, July 7, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUT THIS BATTERY !!!, September 12, 2010
Ruin (Philadelphia, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Battery for Dell Latitude d620 d630 (Electronics)
Unfortunately, I failed to heed the negative reviews for this battery, and instead was swayed by the cheap price. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! Even when new, it only held a charge for less than one hour. Since I mostly use my laptop while plugged in, I wasn't too concerned. However, it totally stopped working just over two months after purchase (5 days after the return window was closed, of course!). No warnings about "your battery is approaching the end of it's useful life" like it did with the Dell batteries. It just stopped working. From now on, I will always heed negative feedback and steer clear of cheap knock-offs sold by no-name companies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasted, August 5, 2012
This review is from: Battery for Dell Latitude d620 d630 (Electronics)
My laptop wouldn't run on the battery I had. It was older and I kept it plugged in all the time. Guess you are not supposed to do that. This battery has been great for over two years now!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than the old battery, September 7, 2010
This review is from: Battery for Dell Latitude d620 d630 (Electronics)
At least now my laptop doesn't shutdown when it gets unplugged from the wall. Disappointed in the life of the new battery though. It only lasts about 45 minutes. I've never been able to make it through an hour long meeting without my laptop running out of battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars It can last about 2-hr., December 17, 2012
This review is from: Battery for Dell Latitude d620 d630 (Electronics)
Good stuff. It is an original package and is easy to install. It came as scheduled and worked as described.

5.0 out of 5 stars Accurate back-up, April 26, 2012
This review is from: Battery for Dell Latitude d620 d630 (Electronics)
I ordered this because I could not go mobile without it. I have since been out with it and very pleased on all accounts. Local sources would be almost twice the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Died after only 12 month, November 8, 2011
This review is from: Battery for Dell Latitude d620 d630 (Electronics)
The battery does not hold charge after 12 month. The computer was in office environment and rarely left docking station.

Although the original DELL battery did not last long either, it lasted about 2 years. This SIB battery is inferior to the original DELL battery by a large margin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast shipping but not as displayed, October 16, 2010
This review is from: Battery for Dell Latitude d620 d630 (Electronics)
The battery showed up a week before expected, but turned out to be the standard 6-cell battery for my laptop even though the one pictured is of the 9-cell extended life battery. Very pleased with my purchase, although I should have read the fine print a little closer...

4.0 out of 5 stars bigb, April 19, 2010
This review is from: Battery for Dell Latitude d620 d630 (Electronics)
Seems to be working as described by other reviews, I am observing some where around 2.5hrs of battery time. Fit was good and no issues with delivery. If the battery lasts beyond one year without significant performance issue would be happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Battery for Dell Latitude d620 d630 (Electronics)
It worked good. Just like expected.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›