‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars worth it, March 28, 2014
This review is from: Battery And Charger Kit For Olympus Stylus Tough 8010 6020 TG-610 TG-810 TG-820 iHS, TG-830 iHS, TG-630 iHS, TG-850 iHS Digital Camera Includes Extended (1000maH) Replacement LI-50B Battery + AC/DC Charger + STRAP FLOAT + Screen Protectors + More (Camera)
Lots of extras for the same $ $ $ as just buying the bat tery. Love the tri pod. .

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery and Charger, July 18, 2013
I ordered this for the battery but it came as a package. I have been pleasantly surprised by all the extras.

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff. worth the price, August 16, 2014
- Charger is great. Complete kit to keep your camera going wherever you are: 120v/240v/12v
I haven't found a difference between this battery vs original.
- Float works well, but it's big. It does not tighten around wrist.
- Stand is useful, but flimsy. Little balls pull off the end of the legs too easily.
- Completely ignored the rest of the stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars As described. nice buy., June 9, 2014
It had all the items described and all appears well. Seems a good value. Little tripod has also been handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The bonus features are great!, May 7, 2014
This product is a steal. I got it originally for the charger and the bonus battery but all the extras were a real bonus. The tripod is great to throw in your purse and the flotation strap is a must have. My favorite is the card reader. It is so much easier then using the cord and camera! I recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, April 11, 2014
All of the pieces of this package are worth it! The flotation device works well with my Olympic Tough camera, and the strap is big enough to fit over my upper arm when swimming, but you have to be sure to wrap the strap around your wrist when taking pictures. The tripod is sturdy and the legs are bendable. The charger and the battery work well. Very pleased with this purchase, and glad I saved so much by buying this one instead of all of the name-brand items that would have cost me at leas twice as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, February 25, 2014
I got this kit to go along with our new Olympus Stylus Tough and am very happy with it. I mainly wanted a second battery and a charger that would allow charging outside the camera. The kit has both, and at a very good price. We were taking the camera on a trip to Mexico that would include snorkeling, so the floating wrist strap was a plus. Although I haven't used it yet, the tripod looks pretty good and is nice and small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Deal!!, February 23, 2014
I lost the propriety charging cable to my Olympus camera. I was going to purchase one from the manufacturer when i decided to look around. Found this deal for $5 less than the cable alone. Very pleased with this purchase. Got lots of quality accessories for my camera. Who knew a floating strap for a digital camera could be so well thought out? Well worth the price for good quality stuff.

5.0 out of 5 stars All inclusive package, February 13, 2014
I was very pleased with this kit. Since I plan to use my TG-820 in water, I wanted a strap float for it and the second battery seemed like a good idea. It seems like most of the accessories that I need for my camera were included. It was packaged well and as described. I would purchase from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal, January 13, 2014
I left my power cord on vacation in another country, so was looking for a new cord when I came across this deal. This does NOT plug into the camera, as my original cord did; however, it comes with a charger for the camera battery (you remove the battery to charge), a car charger, an additional battery, an additional floating strap, a tripod and a card reader to put into my computer. I was imagining that I'd pay this price just for the cord. I got much more than expected and am so glad to have the extra battery now!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›