5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Ass Fan, Powerful, looks sleek
This fan is really cool, no pun intended. The extra boost of airflow will help you brave the subway, crowded venues and bars with impunity. Take that, heat!

About the size of an iPhone, it puts out a really decent gust. The batteries last a long time too. I would do yourself a favor and grab one before the summer heat hits.
Published 18 months ago by Liquidhandle

3.0 out of 5 stars It blows air
Published 15 months ago by J. Powell

5.0 out of 5 stars Bad Ass Fan, Powerful, looks sleek, March 1, 2013
This review is from: Battery Operated Personal Pocket Fan, White (White) (Kitchen)

3.0 out of 5 stars It blows air, May 6, 2013
I have hot flashes. I bought this fan because a different style that I owned burned out. The switch would get turned on in my purse, but the blades wouldn't spin. I thought this model was great because the blades were enclosed. Plus the button is not that easy to turn on, so I knew I wouldn't burn out the motor. The air on this fan actually comes out the top of the unit. So it doesn't cool your entire face at once. You charge it through a cable that plugs into your iphone charger. The fan only lasts 2 consecutive hours. There are no directions though so it doesn't let you know how long you need to charge the fan before taking it off the charger. This will do the trick for now, but I'm going to be looking for something even better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product!, January 31, 2013
This thing is amazing It allows you to be cool and comfortable pretty much anywhere you go. I highly recommend it to anyone who lives in the city. Easy to operate, easy to carry. Great product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome for keeping cool on the go, March 1, 2013
This has been exactly what I've been looking for to keep cool on the go.

I travel a lot and sometimes it just gets plain hot. With this pocket fan I'm always able to keep myself cool and the best part is it is rechargeable.

I've used some of the other portable fans out there, but they always seemed to need new batteries whenever I needed them most.

I definitely recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stay cool and so convenient!, May 24, 2013
My PocketAir fan is simply amazing! So easy to pack when going to the gym, working outside, and especially necessary when on public transportation in a humid city when stinky people sit next to you! Thank God for the long battery life.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok, May 30, 2013
I bought this fan to use at my work. I work in a hospital and older people keep their rooms very warm. I was surprised that the air flow come out of the top of the fan. Prolly would not have bought it if I had known that. I had a travelon fan that I like a lot but it stopped working so I tried this one. I just got it today, does not seem to put out much air as it comes out of the top but I'm going to take it work and try it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Portable IFan, June 18, 2013
I had to replace my old fan because I have small hands and kept dropping it. I ordered portable IFan with a rechargeable battery. It came today and I am thrilled with it! The rechargeable battery was charged when it arrived so I could use it right away. It does put out a good amount of air. Having MS,it's perfect,quiet and comes with a ribbon for around your neck. I love the slimness and can put it in my purse. I checked all portable fans and this one is exactly what it says it will do. I highly recommend the portable "IFan" to anyone who has to keep cool,especially in stores where it's often too warm. I shopped around for the perfect fan not only for the reasonable price but I can hold it in my hand. If you have small hands,this is perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars Defective battery, July 4, 2013
While the fan ran at a low speed when delivered I found it was not possible to recharge the battery. Later measurement showed that the battery was open circuit. Others have reported this same problem. Since the BL-5C battery is a common cellphone battery, available for under $5, I didn't bother to return the unit but bought (2) Nokia replacements instead.

The use of a USB connection to charge this fan is a mixed blessing. Most USB sockets on equipment are only powered when that equipment is in use. My most convenient USB socket was on the front of a Panasonic BluRay DVD payer however this unit is designed to shut itself off if it is not being used. The same is true for my desktop computer's USB sockets.

The fan is a simple, lightweight unit with Apple related design. It is reasonably quiet and supplies a pleasant breeze from one end of the unit when tested on an active USB socket. There is no literature with the unit and no indication of the battery charge.

3.0 out of 5 stars it's just okay, May 3, 2013
This was a little disappointing in that it has a weaker flow than I was hoping for and is louder than I expected. It is cute and lightweight, but not quite discrete because of the volume. I will still use it, just not as enthusiastically as everyone else who has reviewed this here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pocket fan blower, May 29, 2013
Very nice little fan for cooling you. I got one that had a bad vibration and the exstange was very easy. Uses a cell phone battery and I got a seperate charger for it that uses less time to have it ready. I recommend this cool little fan.

Battery Operated Personal Pocket Fan, White (White)
$35.90 $7.45