4.0 out of 5 stars Great for organizing batteries
I bought two of these and they are good for the price. I only wish they had adjustable walls because sometimes I don't have enough batters to fill one size but have more than the room allotted of another side.
Published on January 9, 2012 by Cincinnati Stuff

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor
They do not tell you that you have to keep each compartment filled or all the battery's will fall over, and have a good chance of the ends touching. I have paper stuffed in the mine right now to keep that from happening. I would not recommend this product to anyone. I am going to find something else & throw this one away!!
Published 23 months ago by Paul B

1.0 out of 5 stars very poor, March 26, 2013
Paul B (Cadillac, Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Battery Organizer (Clear) (2.75"H x 6.5"W x 3.75"D) (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for organizing batteries, January 9, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars Plastic Box, April 5, 2013
This product is little more than a plastic box. It does have a separator for groups of six batteries but no individual slots within those, meaning if you have less than six AAA, or AA batteries they will fall over, roll around, and end up in a different compartment. Don't waste your money on this plastic box.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sufficient Organizer, February 28, 2011
I've made good use of this so far. It's nice to have everything in its place and I no longer have to search for batteries. I give this product 4 stars because the lid does feel slightly flimsy.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Many Design Flaws, and It's Cheaply Made, May 25, 2013
Right when I got it, I noticed one side of the lid didn't close all the way. Also, one thing I didn't consider beforehand, is if you store batteries vertically, when you don't have close to the exact number for the compartment, they fall over. The compartments don't resize in any way to compensate for this, and that means there's a bunch of wasted space for me since I don't use much in the way of large, D batteries.

I got it because it was cheap, and you get what you pay for. Unfortunately, it wasn't until after I'd had it a bit that I noticed for the same price, I could have had the Range Kleen WKT4162 66-Battery organizer with Removable Tester which people really seem to like. Looks like I'll be buying another battery organizer.

3.0 out of 5 stars The organizer lacks versatility., September 9, 2012
R. L. Kornegay (Outer Banks of NC, USA) - See all my reviews
The organizer does just what it says it does, however, I would have preferred a bit more versatility in the compartments. It would be great to have one that can be modified to fit the actual number and size of batteries I have rather than be limited to a fixed number.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery Organizer, November 28, 2011
A great way to keep your batteries ready for any emergency. Order at least 4 to have enough batteries for extended power outages (Snowstorms, hurricanes, floods, tornados, earthquakes, ect). I follow the backpackers rule for firewood "Gather enough firewood to get you through the night, then increase your wood supply 4 times". I increased my battery supply 4 times to get me through any emergency!

1.0 out of 5 stars not worth the money, April 17, 2013
Gina (Milan, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Overpriced. The lid does not snap shut on one side. Wish I hadn't bought. I need this now, otherwise would have returned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battery holder, June 3, 2011
Argh, my fault for not paying attention! Although the item works as intended, a Wally World purchase would have saved a few bucks wasted on shipping.
It's made of plastic that appears it will get brittle and crack, after a couple of years, might be wrong; but I would not do this one again on line.

Cheers

4.0 out of 5 stars Good., December 28, 2014
I felt the price was fair and is great for storing all of those batteries. You know cleaning up the junk drawer. Why did I buy this. Cause I have one of those all in one battery chargers, that will also charge disposable alkaline batteries. Got it here on Amazon. Just type universal battery charger. If you found my review helpful, please click below. Thanks.