Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Package Quantity: 1|Change

on March 26, 2013
They do not tell you that you have to keep each compartment filled or all the battery's will fall over, and have a good chance of the ends touching. I have paper stuffed in the mine right now to keep that from happening. I would not recommend this product to anyone. I am going to find something else & throw this one away!!
1313 comments|192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 5, 2013
This product is little more than a plastic box. It does have a separator for groups of six batteries but no individual slots within those, meaning if you have less than six AAA, or AA batteries they will fall over, roll around, and end up in a different compartment. Don't waste your money on this plastic box.
0Comment|99 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 9, 2012
I bought two of these and they are good for the price. I only wish they had adjustable walls because sometimes I don't have enough batters to fill one size but have more than the room allotted of another side.
on May 25, 2013
Right when I got it, I noticed one side of the lid didn't close all the way. Also, one thing I didn't consider beforehand, is if you store batteries vertically, when you don't have close to the exact number for the compartment, they fall over. The compartments don't resize in any way to compensate for this, and that means there's a bunch of wasted space for me since I don't use much in the way of large, D batteries.

I got it because it was cheap, and you get what you pay for. Unfortunately, it wasn't until after I'd had it a bit that I noticed for the same price, I could have had the Range Kleen WKT4162 66-Battery organizer with Removable Tester which people really seem to like. Looks like I'll be buying another battery organizer.
on August 28, 2015
This container is designed to hold batteries just as pictured. The inner compartments have different dimensions and depths for each style. I wish it was able to be more customized but otherwise a good product. You'll notice in my pictures how the inside is divided up and how only 2 AA batteries fit in the AAA battery spot and that they stick up too high. Hope this gives you a better idea of how it's designed.
review image review image
on April 16, 2015
It does exactly what designed for. 4xD, 6xC, 12xAA, 12xAAA
My "most popular" sizes are quite different. Using piece of packing foam I was able to put 6xCR123a and 2 x 9v batteries instead of 4xC.
review image review image review image
on September 9, 2012
The organizer does just what it says it does, however, I would have preferred a bit more versatility in the compartments. It would be great to have one that can be modified to fit the actual number and size of batteries I have rather than be limited to a fixed number.
on February 28, 2011
I've made good use of this so far. It's nice to have everything in its place and I no longer have to search for batteries. I give this product 4 stars because the lid does feel slightly flimsy.
on April 17, 2013
Overpriced. The lid does not snap shut on one side. Wish I hadn't bought. I need this now, otherwise would have returned.
on November 28, 2011
A great way to keep your batteries ready for any emergency. Order at least 4 to have enough batteries for extended power outages (Snowstorms, hurricanes, floods, tornados, earthquakes, ect). I follow the backpackers rule for firewood "Gather enough firewood to get you through the night, then increase your wood supply 4 times". I increased my battery supply 4 times to get me through any emergency!