Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on October 23, 2012
It seems sturdy enough. It has little tabs on the front to prevent it from opening. I can see what is in it. I like this item very much. Each one holds 4 9V batteries. Easy to open, and close. This was a good deal. I would recommend this product to anyone.
on March 28, 2013
These are four holders that hold four 9v. Although, that works for me, I think only holding four 9V seems a bit small and cumbersome to have to pack in several of these cases since they are not stackable. There really is no other solution for 9V alone on Amazon so I bought these and so far it's been fine, tho not ideal.
on June 7, 2012
After reviewing another storage box for the C size batteries, Here is one of the other boxes I purchased, for 9 volt batteries. If you store the 9 volt batteries loosely in a drawer, there is a chance the contacts will complete the circuit to another battery which could possibly cause a fire. These storage boxes eliminate all possible storage problems.
on March 10, 2013
9V batteries are a bit dangerous to store because the two terminals are on the same side. Meaning, any conductive surface that comes in contact with both will cause a direct short. Had one burn my leg because it conducted through a nickel in my pocket. Yes it got that hot. These little storage cases have seperators that keep the 9V battery secured. They fit perfect, and though I haven't dropped one from five feet high (yet), the plastic material does seem soft enough to withstand such abuse without cracking. Bought more after the first one arrived.
on February 22, 2011
Very nice and compact, the size is like 4 9V battery. It keeps my 9V batteries in one place. So far it's very durable, it hasn't break on me yet. And it keeps me organizes!
on May 29, 2013
Very handy way to store and transport batteries that prevents the connectors from coming in contact with anything. The plastic hinge looks like it may not hold up forever, but a rubber band around the case would still make this a useful solution for protecting batteries in storage or transport.
on January 5, 2014
I received a set of 4 cases. Each holds 4 9V batteries, next to each other standing upright. They are just about the size of standing up 4 9V batteries next to one another, so there is NOT any real extra bulk. I am very happy with these cases.
on December 20, 2013
These plastic holder for 9 V Batteries or what I have always called transistor batteries. It is great to have a plastic container for each of the 5 different types of batteries.

The packaging and shipping couldn't have been better.
on June 20, 2014
I have rechargeable 9v batteries, some are slightly larger than others. This case fits them all. Very pleased.

The best feature of this case is the lid covers the 9v battery posts helping to prevent an electrical short.

The price is for four cases, each holding four batteries - great value!
on August 29, 2014
Order arrived quickly and well packaged. I was pleasantly surprised that I received five cases.

I was pleased that they were substantial but I question how long the tab closures will hold up. On a couple of the boxes they did not seem as secure in closing.

Another thing I liked was that each slot will also hold 3 AAA batteries in an upright position and the lid closes without difficulty. I believe these would also be good for storing any button batteries you might have. I believe there would be many other uses in storing small items in your home office.

All in all, a good organizational purchase