Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on December 25, 2010
Note that there are several different versions of this type of battery. The cheap 3-cell versions come with the low-end-priced netbooks - they save money by giving you a half-normal-capacity battery. This is one of those batteries. You should get a 6 or 9-cell battery instead of another 3-cell one, that won't last long.
on February 10, 2011
By stating that this battery "does not last long" I'm not refering to the hours of life per charge: I mean my battery failed to charge after only 3 months of use. Beware.
on September 3, 2011
Despite the fact that my laptop is a few years old, I was able to find this battery that fits it. It arrived quickly, had easy instructions to follow about making my battery last longer, and works great!
on December 29, 2014
Did the job for a great price. I had the higher-capacity battery before, but that one's hard to find and well over twice as expensive. This is cheap enough that you could just buy an extra for backup. But the Acer Aspire One is already becoming a dinosaur, with the new crop of tablets, so, if you want to use it as a backup, or just want to transfer files, this does the job.
on May 18, 2015
My original battery that came with the computer was totally dead and the computer would go dead immediately if the power went off or I unplugged it. This battery is smaller than the original, but allows be 2-3 hours of time unplugged so far. That's all I could ask.
on July 26, 2013
This battery works better than the one it replaced. It does have a couple of hours of power after coming off a charge. It does not keep the charge, even when off, for too many days. Doesn't do as well as I would like, but was worth the money to replace the old one.
on August 8, 2013
The Acer battery arrived a week sooner than I expected. It is great to have a working netbook again. Do not let your batteries drain completely! But if you do, Bay Valley Parts is a great place to go to buy yourself a replacement.
on December 25, 2014
Works GREAT with my Acer One netbook. Was so glad to find a battery for my little netbook. I know it is a older one but plan on putting my recipes on it so I can use it in the kitchen and also photos and can use it as a photo frame.
on January 2, 2013
I was concerned the battery wasn't going to fit right, but it fit perfect. The old battery cells had died and I needed a new one. Got the exact same thing as the Manufacture was selling but for a fraction of the price.
on November 21, 2013
This product is awful. When I first got it, I only got about 2 hours of battery life when fully charged. I thought maybe it was supposed to be that way. Then, little by little the charge lasted a shorter and shorter time. Now, if my netbook is not directly plugged into my charger, it will not power on, even after charging all night. This morning I charged to 100% capacity, unplugged at about 7am. At about 8:15 the battery went completely dead. Buy from another company. This battery is crap.