Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
[UPDATED] asked by John on April 25, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Ha I had this problem to. But eventually figured it out. Find "screen saver" some were in there then uncheck the box next to... demo video I think it was. I didn't like it either and thought my tab was broke but it wasn't. Ha I'm actually using it right now to type this! So how's your tablet doing? Love mine!
Eric C. Nebel answered on April 25, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Eric, thank you! I'll try this when I get home. Love mine too. I've been wanting a 7" ipad and this pretty much fills the bill. I like the integration of voice commands a lot.
John answered on April 25, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi, you can also enable the power saving mode in the setting.
sydell answered on April 25, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
On the home screen find the Apps button. Go the the screen saver app and uncheck the the enable box. It will turn the screen saver off. Mine was doing it and was draining the battery very fast.
Vincent D. answered on August 29, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hey guys mine started doing the same thing, lol, but now im looking for the screen saver option siiiighhh HELP
Alcka J. answered on May 16, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Apr 25, 2012 3:25:11 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product