5.0 out of 5 stars The Battle continues......
I don't know really why but this whole seires has grip me. The battle between human and the aliens, is battle of wills.
The books are easy to follow history lines are simple but tell of an epic struggle of will power and how just a few can ruin whole civilizations because they think themselves to to better than everyone else.
I would recommend these books. They...
Published 21 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Read a lot of his works. Fun
Published 16 days ago by Mark Kealey

5.0 out of 5 stars The Battle continues......, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Battle Earth VI (Kindle Edition)
I would recommend these books. They are a great read. Once you start, you'll find that you can't stop like I did.

4.0 out of 5 stars The continuing saga of interstellar warfare, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Battle Earth VI (Kindle Edition)
I have read all books in this series. Almost did not get started as the first one was a little disappointing. However, kept on and learned to enjoy the series as it developed. I understand it takes time to write these but wonder when the next episode will be available. Reminds me of the cowboy serial movies of the 50's. Always wait for the next installment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battle Earth VI, December 30, 2012
This review is from: Battle Earth VI (Kindle Edition)
I was hooked after the first book. It reads like the boy adventure books from the past. I can not wait till the next installment

3.0 out of 5 stars Read a lot of his works. Fun, September 13, 2014
This review is from: Battle Earth VI (Kindle Edition)
Entertaining if you can get these pieces on discount. I hold out for sales because...the books in this series are all pretty much the same. That's not really a knock. They are fun to read but I should wait until a massive anthology omnibus at the end of the series and binge read. I'm so excited that so many fun books are being produced these days without being jammed up by publishers holding book releases to one a year or something like that. I like the 3-4 books a year written by authors excited to write. Keep them coming Thomas and I'll keep adding them to my collection.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little tedious at times but I like it, July 5, 2014
This review is from: Battle Earth VI (Kindle Edition)
OK... A little tedious at times but I like it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Battle Earth VI (Kindle Edition)
Good series read them all. Enjoyed them all. Hard to put down so I can go to bed....

4.0 out of 5 stars the fight continues..., May 18, 2014
This review is from: Battle Earth VI (Kindle Edition)
it's still game on with the krycenaeans. the tide is turning, or is it? looks like earth has finally beaten back the aliens in this "chapter" but there is still doubt. there are enough twists and turns in this book to keep you turning the pages. it's a good read and very entertaining. i still think this could and should be developed into a mini series or movie franchise.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, March 16, 2014
This review is from: Battle Earth VI (Kindle Edition)
A lot of grammatical errors, needs editing. But still I like it. Some concepts flawed, but would recommend it. I will read the next.

4.0 out of 5 stars HOW MANY MORE TO GO?, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Battle Earth VI (Kindle Edition)
Well,I finally finished number 6 and I notice I have 4 more to go in this series(at
present).
I am pleased to say this book returned to be more like the first couple with good
action and I finished it in one read.Mind you that had me up till 1am to achieve.
I will get 7 now.I stopped the Turtledove series on the alternate WW II after
book 5 as it move far to slowly.As long as this Battle Earth series keeps the pace I
will stay with it.

Hookie

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough to entertain, but..., November 8, 2013
This review is from: Battle Earth VI (Kindle Edition)
The storyline - the continuation of the war with mostly the same characters - is fine. The action is exciting and the characters well developed.
Now, maybe it's just me but the editing and proofreading leaves MUCH to be desired! Simple grammar and spelling mistakes in a novel tend to irritate me and there are MANY in this one! The two that immediately come to mind are the use of "shear" instead of "sheer" and the even more irritating, "excepting" instead of "accepting."
There are many more misuses of common words and misspellngs, but the "shear" number of them would make it appear that I was not very "excepting" of human error.
Otherwise, this and the previous episodes have been good reads.

Battle Earth VI