Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 12, 2013
When I first heard this song I instantly knew it would be a song I could listen to ever minute, of everyday, until the day I would pass from this earth to the great unknown... This song means something to me and I hope you can find meaning in it as well... Enjoy....
on January 27, 2011
This was one of those holy-hell-how-did-I-not-know-about-these-guys songs. I heard this on Pandora and immediately needed to buy it. It's got a great driving beat, and the lyrics are insanely motivating if you're listening to it while running or working out. I'm just a little irritated that I'd never heard of these guys before now - this song was made in 1999!