5.0 out of 5 stars Battle of the Giants Dinosaurs DS game review
This game is very simple to play, and very fun. The game is more challenging as you proceed to higher levels. You can play with up to 8 different friends in multiplayer mode, which is quite interesting. Overall, the game is one of my favorite DS games to play. Highly recommend for dinosaur lovers aged 6 - 12 (or older like my 15 year old son who loves dinos).
Published on December 4, 2008 by Game mom

3.0 out of 5 stars sbaird
Game is fun but my son was disappointed with some of the features. He disapproves of having to track off the line in order for the dinosaurs to attack like they are supposed to. He enjoys playing this game but it was not as exciting as he expected it to be.
Published on August 8, 2010 by Sherre Baird

5.0 out of 5 stars Battle of the Giants Dinosaurs DS game review, December 4, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Graphics, Tons of Fun, November 10, 2008
L. Taylor (Quebec, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
I am what you would call a 'casual' gamer. I love little flash games and things that don't take a technical manual to figure out how to play. Given that, and the fact that this game is for everyone - a plus in my book as a mom of young children, I love this game. It is fun. It takes a bit of skill. The graphics are amazing and there are funny surprises too. My kids think it's a blast. This is top of my list for Christmas gifts for nieces and nephews as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars My son is 7 and he LOVES it! What else can I add?!, December 3, 2009
This review is from: Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My son is 7 and he LOVES it! What else can I add?! He just can't put it aside. He thinks it's interesting and bright and easy enough for him, but a lot of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars dino fun, January 7, 2009
This review is from: Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My son has loved dinosaurs since he was 2. Five years later they are still a hit and so is this game! I haven't played but from what I have seen you fight things, get to new levels on a map and get new dinosaurs. You can pick their names and colors. Nice graphics too!

5.0 out of 5 stars 40 year old mom loves this game, August 6, 2009
This review is from: Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
What is wrong with me, I am 40 and I want to play this game more than my son. Obviously, I like the game. It keeps my attention and I like being able to upgrade and make the dinosaurs stronger.

4.0 out of 5 stars Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs, April 11, 2010
Maggie Leiker (San Jose, CA USA) - See all my reviews
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My 7 year old son loves this DS game. It's a bit limited and doesn't seem to offer much variety. Each level is pretty much the same as the last, just the dinosaurs get more powerful. But he still likes it. It's just such a cool concept for a dinosaur-lover.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 8 year old son LOVES it..., December 28, 2008
This review is from: Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My 8 year old son loves this game. He says he loves how the player can battle other dinosaurs, you can switch dinosaurs and you can trade eggs for different moves. He asked me to write this because he is so impressed by this game. It is his first DS game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible for adults & easy enough for 5 year old boys!, June 23, 2009
This review is from: Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
This game was a big surprise for myself and both of my little boys (4 and 5 1/2 years old). It teaches hand control because you have to trace various patterns throughout the game in order to win your battles which can range from other dinosaurs, tanks or even telephone booths. As you get better in the game, it progressively gets harder. You can also make your dinosaur more powerful and you will even have to trace faster.

I love this game and my 2 little boys love this game...we hope they come out with something similar to it some time soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally Awsome, July 1, 2009
This review is from: Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
After I got my game, my 6 tear old brother saw how great it was and he got one too!!! We love to make our own dinosaurs. You can collect eggs by fighting other dinosaurs to make your dinosaurs stronger, with horns, change of color,stripes and feathers. They get faster too! I have completed the game with two dinosaurs. I have 7 more to go. I am very excited to do so!! I only wish that when my brother has his on that we can join each other in the game. I LOVE Battle of the Giants!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 5 yr old Great for 40 yr old, March 13, 2011
This review is from: Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs - Nintendo DS (Video Game)
My son has always been crazy about dinosaurs and so I thought I would take a chance with this game. It is perfect for him since the way to battle your dinosaur is to trace shapes/pictures quickly... ideal for perfecting his writing for kindergarden. I thought maybe he would soon outgrow it, but last night my husband stayed up playing it for about 1 1/2 hrs! This game has great graphics and not to horrific for the carnivores. Overall, I am very pleased with my purchase.

Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs - Nintendo DS