Wicked Tuna 3 Seasons 2014
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Wicked Return Last season's leaders duke it out, while a captain from their past arrives, bent on eclipsing them.
2. Checkmate Harpooner Captain Hollywood steams in, ready to show 'em how it's done in week two of the season.
3. Into the Storm As a storm rolls over Gloucester, some captains pack it in, while others bet against Mother Nature.
4. Operation T.U.N.A. The fishermen are desperate for a catch, so some resort to espionage.
5. Bite Fight Old and new rivals clash on the high seas, pressuring each captain to land a catch first.
6. Mission: Fishin! The Hot Tuna has held the top spot since week one, putting a giant target on its back.
7. Bad Latitude Desperation drives Captain TJ Ott to steam 150 miles to Georges Bank to find the elusive fish.
8. Battle Royale The competition amongst the Gloucester fleet intensifies when tuna become scarce.
9. Brotherly Shove The captains are feeling the pressure to catch and many are trying new techniques to land Bluefin.
10. Blue Grit When times get tough, it becomes clear who is a contender and who's a pretender.
11. Tuna Beta Kappa The fishermen need to rely on each other, but sometimes trusting the competition isn't a good idea.
12. Bad Blood Scott is none too pleased with the Bounty Hunter's new first mate.
13. Sharks and Recreation The quest for glory and need for money cause friendships to take a backseat.
14. The Mighty Bite While some captains hook lucrative scores, others face potentially season-ending challenges.
15. The Reckoning The fleet is set for a final showdown in a bid to catch the last monster tuna of the year.
This is a great show. More comedy that Deadliest Catch and not too much unnecessary suspense or replaying story lines after commercials.Published 4 months ago by J. McCartney
Hang on there is some TUNA to be caught out there boys and girls. Saw a 800 #'er in Boston once, went for 40K.Published 5 months ago by Rodman267