Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Battlefield 1942: World War II Anthology - PC” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 72% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.89 shipping
Battlefield 1942: World War II Anthology - PC
|Price:||$10.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$19.00 (63%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- First person, team-based action game that places you in the midst of a WWII battlefield
- Includes the expansion packs The Road to Rome and Secret Weapons of World War II
- Additional maps include Coral Sea and Battle of Britain; also includes a map editor and the top-5 fan-created maps
- Pilot or crew any of 35 war machines including jeeps, fighters, bombers, artillery, APCs, tanks, aircraft carriers, submarines, and other craft
- Go online to take part in raging multiplayer battles with up to 64 players
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Battlefield 1942: World War II Anthology Includes:
- Battlefield 1942 - The 2002 PC Game of the Year.
- Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome - Fight your way to victory on the Italian front in this hit Expansion Pack.
- Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of World War II - Take command of the most lethal top-secret weapons of WWII in this bestselling Expansion Pack.
- All-out combat throughout the South Pacific, North Africa, and Eastern and Western Europe. Plus, a variety of additional maps, including Coral Sea, Operation Aberdeen, Battle of Britain, the Philippines, and Caen.
- The Top-5 fan-created maps.
- Go to war online with up to 64 players - it's one explosive online battle!
- Blast away with a massive arsenal of WWII vehicles and weapons, including some of the most powerful experimental vehicles ever devised.
- Map Editor - design your own battlefields.
Top Customer Reviews
The legendary MMOFPS that started it all packaged together with both its expansion packs doesn't only make good financial sense, but gives any war-gamer the one-box-stop to WWII heaven.
Playable online or over the LAN (other than the single player option) this game pits you against some of the biggest war-machines ever produced by mankind. And not only does it let you fight against them, but USE them. Every single vehicle in this game is playable. Jump in an artillery gun and blow up an incomming tank, then jump into an AA gun and bring down some enemy planes...but it doesn't stop there! jump in a plane, fly to the enemy base, bomb it to the ground, parachute down, grab one of their tanks and blast your way back out...did I mention the naval combat? including everything from aircraft cariers, to submarines, this game covers EVERY aspect of the legendary war, the likes of which will never be wittnessed again...and it leaves NOTHING to the imagination.
A definite 5 stars, hands down.
I must stress that Battlefield is an excellent game to play with friends and honestly, you will lose your track of time playing it. However, I find that I can never play alone in the freedom of my house, particularly because the single-player gaming is tedious and lacks real huma challenge. Capturing bases and sustaining them becomes a lot more easier, and thus a lot of the fun is missed.
The reason for the 4 star rating is though Battlefield 1942 is excellent, I feel the additions of 'Road to Rome' and especially 'Secret Weapons of WWII' are lacking. 'Road to Rome' offers several extra maps where you can play as an Italian in the role of the axis, and the missions are accurate portraying Italy's geographical circumstances. 'Secret Weapons' offers few extra maps that hardly warrant an additional gaming release and could have been introduced as patches. There are no new weapon additions (simply Italian variations), AI is still weak (playing at 80% is a pece of cake, while 100% is impossible), and bugs still exist.
To conclude, the game though is my definite favourite of an array I have played for LAN gaming. The two additions are ok, but will not offer you many extra hours of 'renewed' gaming time. Battlefield Vietnam and Desert Combat have added to tweaking the game, since it perfectly adapts to its historical setting and years of scenario.
The fundamental base has been set with 'Battlefield 1942'. Spoilt customers can only expect surpassed quality and perfection with the launch of Battlefield 2.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
GAME WILL NOT RUN, HAVE NEW PC 950 GTX 16 GIGS MEM. GAME ICONS ARE DEAD,NOTHING. BEEN TO AE WEBSITE NO HELP THERE,LOOK FOR UPDATES,PATCHES ANYTHING PLEASE, BUT NOTHING. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Amazon Customer
Doesn't work on any of my computers. I guess you need an older system. Wasted money.Published 18 days ago by Seneca
Looks cool but won't boot on my windows 7 pc or my brothers windows 10 pc, But great if you can run it.Published 25 days ago by AVM
The World War II Anthology comes with Battlefield 1942 and it's expansion packs: The Road to Rome and Secret Weapons of World War II. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Sylvester
I have been a fan of BF:1942, it's expansion packs, and it's third-party mods since the game's first release. Love it! Read morePublished 2 months ago by Bones
One of the funnest FPS titles to play. Can't believe how deep and far Battlefield's come since 2002.Published 4 months ago by Loyd Kahler
Has a few problems with Windows 7, but it still works most of the timePublished 6 months ago by Peter D. Moon
Well, i just recieved it. It's time to remember and play!Published 6 months ago by mejiasjuanmanuel