Find yourself in one of the 4 main staging grounds of World War II: the Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe or Northern Africa. You'll have the ability to control more than 35 authentic Axis and Allied vehicles and select from 5 distinct character classes. This anthology includes Battlefield 1942 (the 2002 PC Game of the Year), Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome, where you fight your way to victory on the Italian front, and Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of World War II, where you take command of the most lethal top-secret weapons of WWII. Get a variety of maps, including Coral Sea, Operation Aberdeen, Battle of Britain, the Philippines, and Caen. Go to war online with up to 64 players or play with incredible single player action that features unscripted, advanced AI allowing players a completely different experience each time they play.
From the Manufacturer
Battle it out in the most intense World War II combat action to ever hit your PC. Choose your weapon and then jump into an all-out, raging firefight. From bazookas to battleships to some of the most incredible experimental weapons ever devised, a massive arsenal is at your command. Prepare to face the enemy in the air... in the deep... and on the battlefield!
Battlefield 1942: World War II Anthology Includes:
- Battlefield 1942 - The 2002 PC Game of the Year.
- Battlefield 1942: The Road to Rome - Fight your way to victory on the Italian front in this hit Expansion Pack.
- Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of World War II - Take command of the most lethal top-secret weapons of WWII in this bestselling Expansion Pack.
- All-out combat throughout the South Pacific, North Africa, and Eastern and Western Europe. Plus, a variety of additional maps, including Coral Sea, Operation Aberdeen, Battle of Britain, the Philippines, and Caen.
- The Top-5 fan-created maps.
- Go to war online with up to 64 players - it's one explosive online battle!
- Blast away with a massive arsenal of WWII vehicles and weapons, including some of the most powerful experimental vehicles ever devised.
- Map Editor - design your own battlefields.