Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Battlefield 3 - Playstation 3” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 89% off the $39.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Battlefield 3 - Playstation 3
|Price:||$12.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$27.99 (70%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Battlefield 3 introduces Frostbite 2, the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio
- Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain
- The best online vehicular warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline impressive lineup vehicles
- Take the fight to iconic and unexpected urban locations in the USA, Middle East, and Europe
- Experience gripping multiplayer action with 2-24 player battles supported online
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Battlefield 3 is a First-Person Shooter (FPS) that is designed to attack your senses, delivering a visceral combat experience like no other FPS before it. Sequel to 2005's Battlefield 2, Battlefield 3 utilizes the updated Frostbite 2 game engine, which allows for advanced destruction, sound, and graphics as well as a focus on dense in-game urban settings. Additional game features include: classic Battlefield mission-based gameplay, an impressive array of vehicles including jets and tanks, large-scale maps, an updated soldier class, 2-24 player support online and more.
Return to the Battlefield
In Battlefield 3 players take command of a team of elite US Marines as they experience heart-pounding misson-based gameplay ranging across diverse locations from around the globe including Paris, Tehran and New York. Along with ground combat, vehicular combat plays a major role with vehicles available including tanks as well as air support, featuring infrared and satellite imaging. The game contains both single player missions and competitive and co-op multiplayer actions supporting up to 24 players online, and set in diverse locations from around the globe including Paris, Tehran and New York.
The State-of-the-art Frostbite 2 Engine
Battlefield 3 leaps ahead of the competition with the power of Frostbite 2, the next installment of game developer Dice's cutting-edge game engine. This state-of-the-art technology is the foundation on which Battlefield 3 is built, delivering superior visual quality, a grand sense of scale, massive destruction, dynamic audio and incredibly lifelike character animations. As bullets whiz by, walls crumble, and explosions throw you to the ground - the battlefield feels more alive and interactive than ever before.
Key Game Features
- The Frostbite 2 Game Engine - Battlefield 3 introduces Frostbite 2, the incredible technology that takes animation, destruction, lighting, scale and audio to new heights. Built upon this powerful game engine, Battlefield 3 immerses players physically and emotionally to the world around them like never before.
- Feel the Battle - Feel the impact of bullets and explosions, drag your fallen comrades into safety, and mount your weapon on almost any part of the terrain. Battlefield 3's cutting edge animation, spectacular visuals and real as hell battle gameplay attack your senses and make you feel the visceral warriors experience like no other FPS.
- Unparalleled Vehicle Warfare - The best online vehicle warfare experience gets even better with a fitting sonic boom as fighter jets headline along with an impressive lineup of land, air and sea vehicles, all at your command.
- Urban Combat - Take the fight to iconic and unexpected places in the USA, Middle East, and Europe including claustrophobic streets, metropolitan downtowns, and open, vehicle-friendly landscapes as you fight your way through the war of tomorrow.
- Multiplayer Mayhem - Experience gripping multiplayer action with 2-24 player battles supported online.
- Amazing Animation - The DICE team set out to takes animation to the next level with ANT technology (previously used in FIFA games) that now allows the creation of more believable behavior than ever before in an FPS.
- Fight to Scale - Simply put, in Battlefield 3 you will be able to engage across some of the largest maps ever created, while close quarter combat is available too.
- Massive Destruction - Destruction is enhanced on both a macro and micro level. Chips fly off blocks of concrete used for cover, while whole facades and buildings collapse in screeching clouds of dust and debris.
- Best-in-Class Audio - Building on acclaimed High Dynamic Range (HDR) audio from previous Battlefield games, Battlefield 3 builds on the best-in-class legacy with a brutally realistic soundscape.
Back To Karkand Expansion Pack - Now Available for Download
Back to Karkand is a massive themed expansion pack for Battlefield 3 and is now available for download on Xbox Live, PlayStation Network, and PC Download. It features four of the most loved Battlefield maps ever, boldly reimagined with the power of the Frostbite 2 engine. It also gives you new weapons, vehicles, dog tags, and persistence in the form of all-new "assignments" to carry out on the battlefield. The maps included are Strike at Karkand, Gulf of Oman, Sharqi Peninsula, and Wake Island. All have been redesigned from Battlefield 2 as a return years later, changing the scenery and adding the powerful destruction that Frostbite 2 brings to the game. Please note that this expansion pack does not come with the game. It must be purchased separately.
Feel the fight like never before.
Diverse real world settings.
24-player online support.
Extreme urban combat.
Platform: PlayStation 3 | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
I played the BF3 beta, and damn after getting in the Metro Station, from the Operation Metro Map, and hearing the bullets, the RPG's on the edge of getting you, and the explosion all around, I got hooked up. It is so realistic, having "TurtleBeaches" or so, really helps a lot. It is intense, full of action, and really fun.
For all those people saying "I get killed really fast, they are all just camping, I can't even get close to the objective, I get lost on the map 'cause is too big" Well, don't run like a noob in the middle of the street! take the long way around, be sneaky get behind them and kill them, and most important of all press the SELECT button when you see an enemy to "spot" it, as this is a team based game, your friends will see them when you "spot" the enemy. When spawning get into a vehicle, better if it is a Tank or an Amphibian, with them you can get close to the objective and kill lots of enemies, it is better if you are an engineer as you will be able to "fix" it when damaged.
I can't deny there are some issues such as: Voice chat being choppy, bugs here and there, but no game is complete when it first comes out. I think it will just get better after some patches, don't listen to the trolls, and just give it a try. Hope you find out how good this game is. CHEERS!
First off -- 200+ meg update before you can play then you're off to the races. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 was similar to Crysis, in that you could navigate the landscape the way you wanted, within an admittedly small area. Wooden huts and hideouts were for the destroying if you were so inclined. In Battlefield 3, you are literally led by the nose with little blue and red boxes on EXACTLY what to do. It's pretty insulting. Walk one foot too far this way or that way, and you are immediately told to "RETURN TO THE BATTLEFIELD." The levels are much more confined than the last game, but I think they went way too far on the scripted confrontations. On the realism end, there is a a few instances where a Marine will drop dead right in front of you and the other soldiers will just walk right by. Pretty lame, Marines don't tend to do that sort of thing. So the story sucks, but nobody reads Playboy for the articles right? Character models are not the strong point here. Where in CoD, everything looks like shiny plaster, here they look like clay . The environment textures look good most of the time, but occasionally do load slowly. Also, first thing I would do, is jack up the controller sensitivity, the default setting is way too slow. So far, I see a real missed opportunity in the single player end.Read more ›
This is NOT a 'Run&Gun' game. Especially online. You need to use strategy.
WARNING: DO NOT BUY USED. THE ONLINE PASS WILL MOST LIKELY BE USED AS WELL AS THE 'BACK TO KARKLAND' ACTIVATION CODE! YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!
$10 online code + $15 Karkland + $ used game = Should buy it new people
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game will not let me go online at all, I wasted $7.40 for no damn reason. I should've just paid more for it smhPublished 1 day ago by N. James
I really enjoyed this game. It is very close to the call of duty games. The story was very entertaining and a fun play through. It took me about 7- 8 hrs to play through the story. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Chris
Despite being several releases older now, Battlefield 3 is still a fun experience. I personally don't think it makes sense to play this one online if you have the others, but if... Read morePublished 13 days ago by TKALA
Amazing game! I have played this game religiously for years with a few friends and highly recommend it to anyone who likes first person shooters! Read morePublished 17 days ago by Han L.
Hands down the best game I've ever played, even now that I've upgraded to the PS4. I'm waiting for the equivalent of this (BF4 was absolutely NOT it).Published 1 month ago by DGF
Bought this and was supposed to be new - it was used and the code did not work. Also, it was not sealed.Published 1 month ago by Richard