Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 28, 2013
Buy it for $25 or $35 PS3 Digital version (must redeem on a PS3 system first and start the download) and you can upgrade it to the PS4 version. You don't have to wait for the PS3 version to finish downloading. Only while the PS4 PSN store has the PS3 to PS4 $10 upgrade which will be ending soon.
44 comments12 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2013
This game just doesn't work. The campaign and multiplayer are both fun when they work, but you'll spend more time dealing with glitches, game crashes, corrupted save files (be prepared to lose your saved game progress 3-4 times, more if you hop between singleplayer and multiplayer) and multiplayer modes that don't function. I can't recommend this game at all on the PS3 or the PS4 (I paid for the $10 digital upgrade).
on December 12, 2013
Beware: this game is severely buggy and there are no returns as it is a digital code. I purchased this at a discount which I upgraded to PS4 and have yet to finish an online game without the game crashing. The online portion crashing has nuked my campaign mode progress multiple times so I've given up playing it. Lesson learned: never buy digital EA games.
on March 14, 2014
Constant freezes and crashes. Erases all progress. Game was not ready for release. Save your money and get COD. This purchase is NOT refundable. Do a quick google search for BF4 crashes. Why waste your money?
on December 11, 2013
Before buying this game, please check up on the internet if there are still problems with the game since the developer might fix it in the future but my problems are in its current state.

I have downloaded this product because of a good deal but was very disappointed with the functioning of the game. It works at times but there will be lingering problems here and there. I have encountered things such as: audio problems, graphical HUD elements missing, disconnects to the server, and freezing/crashing.

Note that I have redownloaded all all 10 gigs about 5-6 times on 2 different PS3s with stock hard drives (one is brand new and other is a year old), I am on a 12gbps connection, and connecting to servers within my country. I am still having persistent problems.

This is a digital product so returns are impossible. Be careful.
on December 23, 2013
The crap sucks! It's a beta of a game which crashed all the god damn time! I should have got COD! Broken ass game.
on November 22, 2013
It's a good game, but as it is it still needs some improvements that will come in patches most likely.
on December 13, 2013
for $40 still feels like a rip off, the game is unplayable, even the single player have some pretty stupid bugs that prevent progression. Multiplayer freezes ALOT and by a LOT Im talking about it will freeze at least once before you want to stop playing. The only reason I dont give just one star is because i like all the features, too bad they cant be enjoyed. Also beware THERE IS NO PARTY SYSTEM HERE, friends will have to join you when you are already in a match and quick match most of the time send you to full matches and server browser doesnt work at all making playing with friends a ubber pain in the ass.
on February 2, 2014
I purchased this in order to upgrade to the ps4 digital version and not have to deal with any discs. This worked out great for me. I hate having to keep track of discs. The game itself is pretty awesome. I've played about 50 hours and I am having a ton of fun. Many people say the game is broken, but aside from a blue screen or two (which could be the fault of the game or even the fault of Sony's not-ready-for-primetime release of the PS4 firmware, it's been a pretty great experience.
on December 31, 2013
All game modes are broken. With guns/croshairs dissapearing, games freezing. Some damage models are just insanely illogical: You can take some one down with 4-5 pistol shots, but it takes up to 12 hit markers from a tank's 50cal machine gun to take the same person down.

See 1 answered question