Includes: 1. Battlefield Bad Company 2
The best-selling Battlefield franchise returns with our most intense and action-packed single-player campaign, now available for download. The rag-tag squad known as Bad Company is on the trail of a powerful EMP weapon that threatens the security of the United States. From Russia to the insect-infested jungles of South America, the squad will face hostile forces every step of the way in their attempt to recover the weapon before it falls into the wrong hands. Operate tanks, attack helicopters, armored personnel carriers, and other vehicles across fully interactive landscapes that you can destroy or use for cover.
The action doesn't end with the campaign. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 features addictive multiplayer matches with four modes of play and a worldwide leaderboard that keeps track of all your match stats. Your skill is rewarded with up to 50 distinctive ranks, as well as team rewards and individual achievements. Four different player kits, each with its own selection of weapons, equipment, and specializations, allow you to create thousands of kit combinations. All these features combine to make Battlefield: Bad Company 2 the most impressive and realistic first-person, modern warfare game you can buy. The war is just heating up. Download Battlefield: Bad Company 2 for the PC today.
- Vehicles – Air, sea, and land battles bring a chaotic and frenzied experience to the console like never before. Aggressive firepower enhances the backbone of classic Battlefield gameplay with new vehicles added for ultimate mayhem.
- Destruction 2.0 – With Destruction 2.0 crush buildings to their foundations. The battle can change in the blink of an eye as your cover crumbles around you in this ever-changing environment within Battlefield: Bad Company 2.
- Perfecting The Art Of Multiplayer – With a heavy arsenal of deadly weapons and a slew of vehicles to aide you, get ready to blow up, shoot down, blast through, wipe out and utterly destroy any enemy that gets in your way.
- The Adventure Continues – Bad Company is back in a whole new single player quest as Haggard, Sarge, Sweetwater and Marlowe from ‘B’ company trek through snowy mountaintops, dense jungles and dusty villages.
- High Dynamic Range Audio – Feel the impact of bullets as they tear through the environment around you. Hear explosions rip through the air as dynamic audio delivers you into an immersive battlefield experience.
2. Battlefield Bad Company 2: Vietnam
Enter the 1960s, a time of turmoil at home and abroad, with this PC download. As the United States fights its most controversial war in Vietnam, Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam puts you into the heart of the conflict. Fight along treacherous winding rivers, through dense jungles and trap-infested rice fields, to the steps of ancient Vietnamese temples. The Vietnam expansion pack provides a whole new gaming experience to fans of the best-selling Battlefield franchise. As you soar across the sky looking for targets in your Huey combat chopper, jam to one of 49 different popular songs from the ’60s.
With Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam expansion pack, you’ll experience online play through all four modes from the original Battlefield: Bad Company 2 game: Rush, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch, and the Battlefield-favorite Conquest mode. Five new maps open up exciting new locales for players. Level up to earn new ranks and 10 new achievements. Fifteen new Vietnam-era weapons are now available, including the M79 grenade launcher, Mac10 machine pistol, Uzi Submachine gun, and M21 sniper rifle. Pilot new vehicles like the M48 tank and M15A utility vehicle. The Battlefield: Bad Company 2: Vietnam expansion pack takes warfare to a gritty new level.
- Five Brand New Maps – Five distinct Vietnam-based maps each bring a fresh visual and gameplay experience.
- Six Immortalized Vehicles – Skim the treetops in the iconic American Huey helicopter. Drive the sturdy Russian T54 tank and the nimble US PBR “Pibber” patrol boat, plus three more vehicles immortalized in the Vietnam War.
- 15 Characteristic Weapons – Players charge into battle with 15 new weapons modeled on their real-life counterparts, including the rare Navy SEAL XM22 machinegun and the characteristic M79 “Blooper” Grenade Launcher.
- Rocking ’60s Soundtrack – Listen to eight radio channels in-game, featuring 49 era-specific tracks, including “Ride of the Valkyries” and “Fortunate Son” by CCR.
- True War Dialogue – All-new voiceovers for both American and Vietnamese forces, based on authentic communication from the Vietnam War for maximum immersion.
- New Achievements/Trophies – Players collect 10 new achievements/trophies, one being to blow up Vietnamese propaganda speakers. Earn new weapon proficiency stars specific to your skills with the weapons in the expansion.
- BF Bad Company Vietnam: From the in-game main menu, you will need to choose the "REDEEM CODE" option and enter the code you received.
3. Battlefield Bad Company 2 SpecAct Kit Upgrades
Take character customization to the next level with SPECACT Kit Upgrades, available for download to your PC. Your character already had distinctive skills; now design his unique appearance. This enticing new kit comes with four packs, one for each of the game’s player classes (Assault, Engineer, Medic, and Recon). Two alternate uniforms are available for each class, one American and one Russian. The pack also features several different weapon camouflage skins for use in different types of terrain, including woodland, desert, and arctic regions. Create your character your way. Take him online and show off your new look.
- SpecAct Kit Upgrades: From the in-game main menu, you will need to choose the "REDEEM CODE" option and enter the code you received.
- Processor: Pentium D, 3.0GHz / Core 2 Duo, 2.0GHz / Athlon 64 X2
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 15GB for Digital Download Version, 10GB for Disc Version
- Video Card: Video card must be 256MB or more and contain these chipsets or better: NVIDIA GeForce 7800 GT ; ATI X1900. Laptop versions of these chipsets may work but are not supported. Updates to your video and sound card drivers may be required
- Sound Card: any DirectX compatible
- DirectX: DX9, DX10 or DX11
- Input : Keyboard, mouse, joystick
INTERNET CONNECTION, ONLINE AUTHENTICATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT REQUIRED TO PLAY. ACCESS TO ONLINE FEATURES AND/OR SERVICES REQUIRES AN EA ONLINE ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION WITH THE ENCLOSED SINGLE-USE SERIAL CODE. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE FEATURES IS LIMITED TO ONE EA ACCOUNT PER SERIAL CODE AND IS NON-TRANSFERABLE ONCE USED. EA ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND FEATURE UPDATES CAN BE FOUND AT www.ea.com. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO REGISTER FOR AN EA ACCOUNT. EA MAY PROVIDE CERTAIN INCREMENTAL CONTENT AND/OR UPDATES FOR NO ADDITIONALCHARGE, IF AND WHEN AVAILABLE. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON www.ea.com. GAME USES SONY SECUROM CONTENT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGY. (MORE INFO, INCLUDING HOW TO UNINSTALL SECUROM, AT WWW.SECUROM.COM). GAME CAN BE PLAYED ON UP TO FIVE COMPUTERS; USERS CAN MANAGE WHICH COMPUTERS ARE AUTHORIZED OR DE-AUTHORIZED TO PLAY GAME. VISIT http://activate.ea.com/deauthorize/ FOR MORE INFORMATION ON DE-AUTHORIZATION.