5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to take your kids to another level in their fath
Published on February 18, 2007 by Veronica Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing!
I love Joyce Meyer and watch her show and listen to her cd's and read her books all the time, but this book was so disappointing to me and my daughter!! I bought it because of all the rave reviews, but I just could not get into it at all and neither could my daughter, the writing was strange and hard to read and just did not flow. It was not like Joyce's writing at all,...
Published on January 14, 2011 by Carleen E. Ames

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book to take your kids to another level in their fath, February 18, 2007
This review is from: Battlefield of the Mind for Kids (Paperback)
We have read many children's versions of the Bible and some of them are over simplified and some a bit to difficult for kids. However, this book breaks down several concepts that kids of this age need in order to fight the spiritual battle and to take their faith to the next level. Although the book is written to grab the attention of children from a large age group, it is very well written. The book is based on scripture and applies concepts in such a way that kids are bale to understand them. I love this book. So much so, thatmy children (ages 3-12) and I read it together just about every night. We read sections and discuss how it applies to them and their situations. Quite often you can see the light bulbs going off over their heads, as they are finally able to understand the bible scriptures that we read together, as well. This book has helped my kids to see how important their thoughts really are. The great thing is that they are enjoying the journey.

I truly recommend this book for kids from the ages of about 7 to 13.

5.0 out of 5 stars This has been a great help to my 9yo daughter, November 3, 2006
This review is from: Battlefield of the Mind for Kids (Paperback)
My daughter was having some anxiety and fear in situations where there wasn't really anything to be afraid of. By reading this book she was comforted by the scripture and text and has been able to overcome her fears.

5.0 out of 5 stars You're Kids need this book!, January 4, 2007
This review is from: Battlefield of the Mind for Kids (Paperback)
It's a very good book. I'm reading this to my children who are 7 and 8. I'm learning things myself. It also reminds me thing I forgot, since I have to be an example for my kids. My husband read this book when I first received it and he likes it very much. Recommeded as a tool to help your kids stay on the right pad!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Kids Book, November 5, 2006
This review is from: Battlefield of the Mind for Kids (Paperback)
I bought the book for my daughter.

Here is what she said about the book:

I like the details and how it a bible study for me. While I am 9 years old, I still needed help with dealing with some issues at school. I liked the book because it told a story and it was easy for me to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battlefield of the Mind for Kids, January 18, 2007
This review is from: Battlefield of the Mind for Kids (Paperback)
Excellent book written on a childs level and presenting material in a way that children can understand and apply. We use it in a small class setting and it is a must for those wishing to handle the coming teen age years. YES, BUT THIS BOOK FOR YOUR CHILDREN.

5.0 out of 5 stars book, January 15, 2008
This review is from: Battlefield of the Mind for Kids (Paperback)
I have Joyce Meyer's book for adults. Now I'm ready for the kids! She's a terrific Christian writer/speaker/person. This book would make a great gift as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars A parents guide to teaching your kids, April 4, 2012
This review is from: Battlefield of the Mind for Kids (Paperback)
I am familiar with the book Battlefield of the Mind, and when I opened this version for kids I couldn't believe it. The first chapter was my son to a T. It said everything I wanted to say to him but just could not find the words for. It also has bible passages for the kids to read so they can find out how God would want them to handle things. It gives you as a parent biblical references that you can read and study with your children. A must have in this day and age when kids are being bombarded with many things that are inappropriate. It lets them know all that God wants for them. I knew in the 1st chapter that not only will my son learn from this book, but so will I as a parent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Have your child read this!, May 14, 2011
This review is from: Battlefield of the Mind for Kids (Paperback)
This book is one of the best gifts you can give a child! Entertaining AND vitally important, you will want five more copies to pass around. Great for kids up to 13, then give them the Battlefield book for teens. You will notice a positive improvement almost immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my 10 year old son., January 7, 2010
This review is from: Battlefield of the Mind for Kids (Paperback)
He loves it. He likes to read it to me a chapter at a time. And I always ask him if he understands it or has any questions. Its a great one on one time spent together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for anyone with kids, July 8, 2012
Joyce Meyer is fantastic and has written a very timely book for those of us trying to teach our children how to take every thought captive and how what you think really matters.

Battlefield of the Mind for Kids
Battlefield of the Mind for Kids by Joyce Meyer (Paperback - June 12, 2006)
$10.99