5.0 out of 5 stars Instructions for downloading the Premium pack
* Ignore the Amazon downloader program. You don't need it
* Go to your Amazon account -> under 'Digital Content' click 'Your Games and Software Library'
* Click/expand 'Product Code' and copy it
* Open and login to your Origin desktop application
Published 23 months ago by .

3.0 out of 5 stars Do not get the title mixed up like I did...
I thought this included the game Battlefield 3 but it does not. It is also cheaper on Origin the company that made the game and you can buy the game it self on origin for 5bucks as a download right now. So this is why I gave it 3 stars I was a little miss guided. You would think the price being so high on amazon this included the game it self which I know now it does not...
Published 7 months ago by Zach Z

5.0 out of 5 stars Instructions for downloading the Premium pack, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Battlefield 3: Premium Service [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
* Ignore the Amazon downloader program. You don't need it
* Click/expand 'Product Code' and copy it
* Open and login to your Origin desktop application
* Click 'Origin' in the upper left-hand side -> Click 'Redeem Product Code' -> paste the code you copied earlier
* Confirm that you want to add BF3 Premium Edition
* Origin will restart and begin downloading the new DLCs

If Origin doesn't start, simply restart it yourself manually (like I did). Again, don't use the Amazon game installer as you don't need it to play or to download the Premium pack. Do everything inside Origin as that's the one you need to play the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adds Variety to Battlefield 3 Multiplayer, December 11, 2012
I've bought Battlefield 3 Limited Edition at launch and I've enjoyed every minute playing this game. If you have a PC powerful enough to run this game and if you multiplayer FPS, then this is the game for you. The premium service includes Back to Karkand, Close Quarter, Armored Kill, Aftermath, and Endgame. These are themed expansions.

Back to Karkand: huge maps that emphasizes vehicular and vertical gameplay.

Close Quarter: infantry-only maps for COD fans that desire ultimate mayham in 64 player matches.

Armored Kills: gigantic maps that specialize in vehicular combat.

Aftermath: fun new scavenger game mode and adds vertical gameplay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aight, I s'pose., April 28, 2013
absonon (El Paso, TX) - See all my reviews
Well... I'd been thinking about this purchase for way too long. Totally worth the $50... but it's just that *ARGH!* moment when it's 50% off a week later on Origin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it on sale, February 28, 2013
or don't spend the money because $60 is too expensive for some maps and silly stuff that you will only use sometimes. Unless you are hardcore into BF3 and play it every day, wait til a sale.

4.0 out of 5 stars I got it for $15, February 12, 2013
I was able to get it for a good price, which is the only reason I purchased it. I already had back to karand from buying the upgraded version of the original game and paid $15 for close quarters. I was a little upset when the introduced the premium version since it bared me from playing on some of the servers. I don't care about dog tags, but the server thing bugged me. I guess I get 3 expansions for the $15 I paid, so that works out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for BF3 fans, January 7, 2013
M. Duarte L (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
As a player who greatly enjoyed the original Battlefield 3, I feel this 'Premium' offer is on the right step to make season passes.

The value you get from this service depends on how much additional time you wish to extend your stay in BF3 and the quality of the new maps produced by DICE. So far I have been satisfied with the new maps and weapons added, as well as the new assignments and double experience events.

Here is my personal breakdown:

Back to Karkand: classic maps, great fun. Recommended.
Close Quarters: Conquest Domination is a great mode, the new maps might be small, but they compensate by being more fast paced and intense.
Armored Kill: my least enjoyed map pack. I can't quite say why, but I feel that large maps don't necessarily mean better gameplay.
Aftermath: Highly recommended. Well designed maps, the color palette and settings make them stand out. The crossbow is fun to use and Scavenger mode might sound gimmicky but I found it to be quite fun.

The only negative point (besides Armored Kill) I see is that people who bought BF3 Limited Edition get less bang for their buck. That is because the expansion Back to Karkand is considered part of BF3 Premium and no discount is offered for those who owned it previously.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, November 28, 2012
The initial download requires a little patience but this product is well worth the wait. It is a good savings if you plan on getting all BF3 products.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT gaming!!!, October 29, 2012
Excellent graphics and Realistic game play!!! I haven't played Battlefield since Battlefield 2 days and this game is really a big leap on interactive browser interface and the overall game play itself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks Amazon, January 5, 2013
50% off Deal, with 15 dollars promotional credit, I only had to pay $9.99 for this. Your deals are a steal, and I've started making Amazon Digital downloads my primary source of buying games over Steam, Origin, and other digital distribution sites ever since last year. You guys are the best!

As for Battlefield 3 Premium itself, It's fantastic. More Maps, More Guns, More Camo's, Dogtags, Exclusive double exp events, Video guides and strategies, Other random little things make it to be a worthwhile experience. It may not be worth 50 Dollars base price unless you're a HUGE fan of Battlefield 3. On sale this is definitely worth it if you own 0-1 DLC's already.

And again for 10 dollars. I didn't think I could love you more Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Battlefield 3 Premium, September 21, 2012
Premium is the ultimate expansion for Battlefield 3. I got Battlefield on Amazon because Origin shows the incorrect currency for my country, and here I found it on US $ and cheaper, beign a premium member is worth mostly because you get a set of awesome maps, that are way better than vanilla BF3 maps, also the new sets of unlockeables that drives you to keep logging counteless hours in the battlefield. Go get it, you won't regret it.