5.0 out of 5 stars An ACTUAL Review for the Product
Let me start off by saying that I literally never place a public review out there on anything other than Club Nintendo. That said, I really have seen way too many people portraying the game in an extremely negative light.

Published 8 months ago by Erik Cameron

1.0 out of 5 stars Key "code has already been used."
Published 5 months ago by D. Bodington

5.0 out of 5 stars An ACTUAL Review for the Product, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Battlefield 4 Premium Service [Online Game Code] (Software Download)

First thing's first: This is for the Premium service. Buying this does NOT INCLUDE THE GAME. With that said, you can ignore any reviews on this product that involve the game itself. It has nothing to do with it.

Second of all: THIS IS NOT THE GAME!! I can't stress enough how many people give this product a poor review because they are unhappy with the GAME. If you want to review that, go to the game page and stay off this one.

Third (and serious): The Premium service offers a large amount of content for the life span of the game. You receive monthly Battlepacks for the next year (which is why it says you receive 12), every expansion pack that comes out for the game (normally priced would be 14.99 each which makes this a great value at about 35% off), plus Double XP events, new customizations, new knives, and more. If you intend on playing the game throughout its life cycle, this purchase is a no brainer. Please do not be mistaken by the false and incorrect reviews.

My overall theme here is to make sure that you READ THE PRODUCT YOU ARE REVIEWING before posting your opinion. These reviews are basically the judge and jury as to whether a product sees a profit or plummets into oblivion. Tread carefully consumers and makes sure you pay attention to what the reviewers are saying to ensure they even know what they are talking about! I love Battlefield, even with its flaws, and the Premium service will keep me playing for the years to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium is good as an add-on, November 12, 2013
Don't buy if you don't play multiplayer, you will get nothing.

What you do get:
-5 expansion packs ($14.99 stand alone each in BF3)
-Monthly gold battlepacks
-Weekly add-ons (Camo, paint, avatars, etc.)
-2 week early access to expansions
-Occasional double XP weekends
-Queue priority so you don't have to wait forever to get into a server you want to join.

Overall they could have done what most other games do and just give the expansion packs for $50 but they give a lot more than in BF3 this time around.

The core game has some issues that will be worked out. The premium service as it is is good. Worth it if you are going to be putting quite a bit of time into this game

1.0 out of 5 stars Key "code has already been used.", February 20, 2014
I bought this on the 15th, and as soon as I went to redeem it, I see: "This code has already been used." I contacted Amazon, which was unhelpful. They told me to contact EA, which I did four days ago, and I have not received a response. The product is probably fine, but if you buy it here you are taking a chance that you'll have to wait and jump through hoops for (5 days so far).

Update: Today, 02/20/2014 I contacted amazon and demanded a refund (for a second time), and they gave it to me:

"As per your request, I've made a one-time exception and issued a refund." As if they were doing me a favor by putting me through this...

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked with no issues.., October 29, 2013
I was able to purchase this and have it installed/redeemed within minutes. I already had a Promo code for purchasing the game so I was happy to get it a little cheaper than the BF4 site.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it! See you on the Battlefield soldier!, November 17, 2013
Brian M. (New Hampshire, USA) - See all my reviews
Battlefield 4 Premium is worth it if you plan to play BF4 over the next year. I ordered mine a bit late and still got previously issued monthly battle packs. Premium server queue feature has been nice to rejoin servers quickly if you get disconnected.

Not having to worry about buying future expansions is also nice, helps future proof your game for awhile.

Bought this as a gift for people who had Battlefield 4 for Christmas. Let me tell you it worked out really well and is the gift they will keep giving expansions are released! Amazon instantly gives you a code which you can write down on a card and give to the person. That code is then redeemed on Origin and reveals what the gift is!

4.0 out of 5 stars Typical content from Dice - mostly good, if you can ignore the bugs and hackers, February 7, 2014
I have enjoyed the Battlefield series for several years, and will continue to do so. I prefer to purchase expansions and premium content all in one shot like this, versus dragging it out over several months at $20 a pop each time. The new maps are fun and refreshing. Download and installation both went smoothly, without issue.

Dice's quality control is lackluster, with frequent game bugs, connection errors, and a never ending cycle balance tweaks adjusting various weapons and vehicles. Their anti-cheating technology (PunkBuster, etc.) is disappointing, but par for the course among most gaming companies. Some simple statistical analysis of player stats (k/d ratio, head shots, etc.) can generally weed out most hackers, and greet them with permanent game bans...

1.0 out of 5 stars Key is already in use...., February 16, 2014
I dropped $53 dollars on this item but when i try to redeem it. It tells me that key has already been used. I could not do anything but start shaking my head cause this is madness i tell you.

*UPDATE 1*

3 days in and im still waiting for a response from amazon..

*Update 2*

day 4, second assault already came out i still don't have a code way to go amazon..

day 5.. amazon is really starting to piss me off. Im gonna contact them again.

UPDATE 3* i called amazon and they said they got the issue fixed a few days ago so if yours is still invalid contact them by phone so they can give you new codes. My code worked but it took 6 days so good luck guys.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best online game now crashing has been fixed, February 18, 2014
Just purchased this upgrade on Amazon. My download has started so after reading about "key being used" I thought I would write this to reassure people that at least my download will be working soon!! If you love multiplayer then get this. Also no crashes lately. I will update this review as soon as I start playing the premium games

3.0 out of 5 stars Just search for EA BF4 class action suit to know what I mean., December 28, 2013
I've owned most of the Battlefield games over the years. They often introduce new things like vehicles no one's ever driven in an FPS or graphics that make me buy new SLI video cards. This version seems like it was released before it was fully tested. The notice from EA that they were suspending all updates until they got the base game fixable seems to validate the idea that it wasn't ready in the first place.

When the game works, it's tons of fun, although some choppy performance led me to upgrade my 3-year-old GTX 460 video cards. When it doesn't work, you spend 10-30 mins trying to connect to a game, wait long loading times if you're not using an SSD, and then get kicked out in the middle for no reason.

I'm not a young, hardcore gamer. I'm a middle-aged, mostly regular dude who enjoys unplugging from reality for an hour or so a day. When you spend 55 minutes of that hour loading, waiting and reloading, it doesn't seem as enjoyable.

As the updates roll out the game has improved, but I still have some servers that are hard to join and some games just end in the middle, sometimes with no error code of any kind. You might want to save your $, especially the extra for Premium, until the game starts performing better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, March 5, 2014
Way too expensive for what little content is added with each map pack. Also the game is still really buggy.

Rate and Discover Movies