5.0 out of 5 stars An ACTUAL Review for the Product
Let me start off by saying that I literally never place a public review out there on anything other than Club Nintendo. That said, I really have seen way too many people portraying the game in an extremely negative light.

Published 4 months ago by Erik Cameron

1.0 out of 5 stars Key "code has already been used."
Published 1 month ago by D. Bodington

5.0 out of 5 stars An ACTUAL Review for the Product, November 21, 2013
This review is from: Battlefield 4 Premium Service [Online Game Code] (Software Download)

First thing's first: This is for the Premium service. Buying this does NOT INCLUDE THE GAME. With that said, you can ignore any reviews on this product that involve the game itself. It has nothing to do with it.

Second of all: THIS IS NOT THE GAME!! I can't stress enough how many people give this product a poor review because they are unhappy with the GAME. If you want to review that, go to the game page and stay off this one.

Third (and serious): The Premium service offers a large amount of content for the life span of the game. You receive monthly Battlepacks for the next year (which is why it says you receive 12), every expansion pack that comes out for the game (normally priced would be 14.99 each which makes this a great value at about 35% off), plus Double XP events, new customizations, new knives, and more. If you intend on playing the game throughout its life cycle, this purchase is a no brainer. Please do not be mistaken by the false and incorrect reviews.

My overall theme here is to make sure that you READ THE PRODUCT YOU ARE REVIEWING before posting your opinion. These reviews are basically the judge and jury as to whether a product sees a profit or plummets into oblivion. Tread carefully consumers and makes sure you pay attention to what the reviewers are saying to ensure they even know what they are talking about! I love Battlefield, even with its flaws, and the Premium service will keep me playing for the years to come!

5.0 out of 5 stars Premium is good as an add-on, November 12, 2013
Don't buy if you don't play multiplayer, you will get nothing.

What you do get:
-5 expansion packs ($14.99 stand alone each in BF3)
-Monthly gold battlepacks
-Weekly add-ons (Camo, paint, avatars, etc.)
-2 week early access to expansions
-Occasional double XP weekends
-Queue priority so you don't have to wait forever to get into a server you want to join.

Overall they could have done what most other games do and just give the expansion packs for $50 but they give a lot more than in BF3 this time around.

The core game has some issues that will be worked out. The premium service as it is is good. Worth it if you are going to be putting quite a bit of time into this game

1.0 out of 5 stars Key "code has already been used.", February 20, 2014
I bought this on the 15th, and as soon as I went to redeem it, I see: "This code has already been used." I contacted Amazon, which was unhelpful. They told me to contact EA, which I did four days ago, and I have not received a response. The product is probably fine, but if you buy it here you are taking a chance that you'll have to wait and jump through hoops for (5 days so far).

Update: Today, 02/20/2014 I contacted amazon and demanded a refund (for a second time), and they gave it to me:

"As per your request, I've made a one-time exception and issued a refund." As if they were doing me a favor by putting me through this...

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it! See you on the Battlefield soldier!, November 17, 2013
Brian M. (New Hampshire, USA) - See all my reviews
Battlefield 4 Premium is worth it if you plan to play BF4 over the next year. I ordered mine a bit late and still got previously issued monthly battle packs. Premium server queue feature has been nice to rejoin servers quickly if you get disconnected.

Not having to worry about buying future expansions is also nice, helps future proof your game for awhile.

Bought this as a gift for people who had Battlefield 4 for Christmas. Let me tell you it worked out really well and is the gift they will keep giving expansions are released! Amazon instantly gives you a code which you can write down on a card and give to the person. That code is then redeemed on Origin and reveals what the gift is!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked with no issues.., October 29, 2013
I was able to purchase this and have it installed/redeemed within minutes. I already had a Promo code for purchasing the game so I was happy to get it a little cheaper than the BF4 site.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, March 5, 2014
Way too expensive for what little content is added with each map pack. Also the game is still really buggy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best fps right now..., March 2, 2014
I love bf4... I think is a solid game... At the release was a little bit bumpy... But ea dice is working on the issues the community have found... All and all you cant find a better fps... As a premium player you got at least on year of puré fun...

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best online game now crashing has been fixed, February 18, 2014
Just purchased this upgrade on Amazon. My download has started so after reading about "key being used" I thought I would write this to reassure people that at least my download will be working soon!! If you love multiplayer then get this. Also no crashes lately. I will update this review as soon as I start playing the premium games

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, January 25, 2014
I was purchasing this as a gift and Origin does not have an option for this so, Amazon worked perfectly for my need. Thank you once again!

5.0 out of 5 stars best game. best addition., January 23, 2014
its not the game its the premium expansion. its good if you are going to play a lot of battlefield 4

ARRAY(0x9ccf89c0)