5.0 out of 5 stars just like I pictured it..., December 30, 2011
This review is from: Baume & Mercier Women's 8762 Riviera XS Two-Tone Gold Dial Watch (Watch)
I shopped and found some good prices. Finally, reassured it was a great deal, I bought the watch at Amazon. It arrived in the beautiful factory package and has been much appreciated by my wife. Who knew you could buy watches online, and at such a bargain?

4.0 out of 5 stars missing seconds hand, March 28, 2012
I just received the Baume&Mercier women's 8762 Riviera XS, overall not disappointed with the purchase, however not happy with the fact that although in the Product Specifications it is stated "special features: includes a seconds-hand" I'm yet to find the seconds hand, the watch had been delivered only with the hours and minutes hands. Is it a case of false/misleading advertising or seconds hand is delivered separately?Baume & Mercier Women's 8762 Riviera XS Two-Tone Gold Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE it!, March 28, 2012
AEJ (Northern VA) - See all my reviews
Beautiful watch, exactly what I wanted. I have previously gone for a watch with a second hand and date, but realized that I don't need that functionality because my phone will take care of it, and I was able to have something smaller and more elegant and feminine. Also delighted to find a lovely watch that is water resistant to 50m. The silver on the edges of the watchband shines in contrast to the matte center and bezel, very pretty ivory face, the numbers and hands very visible in different light levels.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish and rugged for everyday wear, March 27, 2013
I presented this watch to my wife on her birthday. She was most pleased. It is classy, feminine yet utilitarian. The clasp is a bit hard to open and this would be our only complaint. On the first day of wearing the watch, its battery conked out, perhaps due to longer than normal shelf-life. We assume that when purchased through a francised dealer the watche's battery is routinely replaced when A new battery solved this second problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loved the watch and I love the price, February 5, 2013
I researched Baume & Mercier women watchs for about a month. I used both Amazon and other internet retailers, and found if the watch is purchased directly from Amazon, not a Amazon retailer, you are provided with a 2 year warranty directly from Amazon. Many of the other Amazon retailers state the watch could be a display watch, which concerned me about purchasing a knock-off or used watch. My wife loves the watch, and I like the price. The only thing I would state to Amazon is to review their website for this watch, as it states the watch has a second hand, but the watch does not have a second hand movement. After reviewing other purchasers comments, I know the watch did not have a second hand, which was fine with me. Otherwise, good job Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it! I used to own one all gold ..., August 13, 2014
I love it ! I used to own one all gold unfortunately I lost it..