Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

50%
50%

on May 6, 2011
The watch is gorgeous, but I learned a lesson about buying from "gray market" sellers (aka NON authorized dealers) like Amazon. The watch I got was gorgeous but the face was defective. The marker at 7:00 was not aligned correctly, making everything look crooked.

To add insult to injury, Amazon won't return shipping costs because they don't consider selling defects 'their error.'

UPDATE: I did get a pristine watch after 2 returns. The price was so low (I got an additional discount for a holiday sale) that I can't grumble about the pricing too much.
on August 24, 2014