Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

20%
80%

on January 10, 2012
I looked a long time for a two tone diamond watch that would last a long time. I found it with the Iliea Diamond watch, however after owning it only 6 months I now have a watch that is not working at all. The battery should easily last 2- 6 years according to the Baume and Mercier website. I either have a defective watch or a defective battery. Still waiting for Amazon to reply to my email.
on August 27, 2012
Hello
I was very happy with my watch, but it stopped working after three months.
Considering the price!!! I am very disappointed. I expect a better quality for such an expensive watch.
on December 12, 2012
BOUGHT THIS WATCH FOR MY WIFE FOR OUR ANNIVERSARY. FIRT OF ALL JUST WANT TO SAY THAT BAUME AND MERCIER DID A GREAT JOB ON THIS WATCH THE CRAFTMAN SHIP IS ASTOUNDING. DIAMONDS SHINE FROM A MILE AWAY AND THE TWO TONE JUST MAKES IT TO BE A EYE CATCHER TO EVERYONE. ITS WORKS GREAT AND BY THE WAY IT IS MADE IT LOOKS LIKE IT WOULD LAST 5 LIFE TIMES.
on December 3, 2014
Expensive watch that stops working.
Buy a Casio. It will be more dependable and last longer.
You can probably find one with a faux band like this one for $100
on November 13, 2015
Bought this watch for a friend's wife for her anniversary, but the watch stopped working after ~three months.
I am very disappointed. I expect a better quality for such an expensive watch.