Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

100%

on March 24, 2013
And not a very good one, at that. Missed the word "tribute" when placing the order, and noticed the difference in the first couple seconds even though it'd been years since hearing the original.
on August 22, 2015
What a rip. NOT KID ROCK!!!

Read more carefully than I did. This is a crap cover by 'Rock Kid'... screw this. Waste of money and even time. If it were free, I'd have over paid. Total garbage. Deleted from my library after first listen.
on June 5, 2011
This is not Kid Rock despite the fact that his name is listed as the artist. Not sure who it is, but it's not who I wanted. The fault is with Amazon.
on May 24, 2012
This is a horrible imitation DONT BUY trust me i did :( plus its not kid rock and it sounds nothing like him. i want a refund!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 25, 2012
Wanted the radio/album version but got this instead. Would be nice if it was better identified as to which version this was.