4.0 out of 5 stars Great sleep shirt! Love it!
Being, shall I say, well endowed (the XL actually feels a little loose around my DDDs), I wanted something to sleep in that keeps things from flopping all over the place. I had some nice halter tanks from target that did the job, but wanted a regular tank now due to back issues. I looked EVERYWHERE. Can a girl get a tank top with a bra in in?! To the internets...
Published 16 months ago by Christina Anstaett

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fabric and length but loose shelf bra
I wish the shelf bra provided more support because I'd buy quite few if it did. For a very small chested woman who is not looking for support, great tank. Nice material - cotton, not shiny. Nice length and not terribly tight fitting.
Published on March 3, 2011 by JRK

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sleep shirt! Love it!, August 5, 2013
This review is from: Bay Studio Solid Wide Strap Shelf Bra Tank Top (Apparel)
Being, shall I say, well endowed (the XL actually feels a little loose around my DDDs), I wanted something to sleep in that keeps things from flopping all over the place. I had some nice halter tanks from target that did the job, but wanted a regular tank now due to back issues. I looked EVERYWHERE. Can a girl get a tank top with a bra in in?! To the internets!

I put this on and said "I have to get another." Super soft and comfy- I immediately ditched my old sleep shirts for this one.

Two complaints, why I gave it a 4. The first is the most important- it's short. Having a long torso puts this right in the realm of indecency for wearing in public. But that's ok cause I just sleep in it anyway. I would like it LOT more if it were 2 inches longer.

The second complaint is not having enough colors! More colors, and more colors in XL. I like to alternate shirts at night and having them in 2 colors makes it a lot easier.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice fabric and length but loose shelf bra, March 3, 2011
JRK "JK" (United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these tops!, June 18, 2010
This review is from: Bay Studio Solid Wide Strap Shelf Bra Tank Top (Apparel)
These tops are EXTREMELY comfortable very good quality. For this price I'm buying more. Shipping was very fast too, only took a few days. The only bummer is that for some reason you can't view all of the colors and the names of some of the colors aren't intuitive.

1.0 out of 5 stars peek-a-boo, July 7, 2011
Even though there is a shelf bra, this top is very 'see-through'. The quality and the fit are nice so I'd recommend the print rather than the solid colors.
I rated it low for the peek-a-boo effect. I rated the print version with five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not much support, April 11, 2012
This review is from: Bay Studio Solid Wide Strap Shelf Bra Tank Top (Apparel)
As mentioned the shelf bra is loose, not offering much support. That being said I bought 5 of these tops to sleep in so they're perfect for that. It's not easy to find inexpensive tank tops with a shelf bra and wide straps so I was happy to get these. I didn't find the fabric on the black ones see-through as someone stated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice top, but I wish the fabric was thicker, September 16, 2012
Sue C. (Saint Paul, MN, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bay Studio Solid Wide Strap Shelf Bra Tank Top (Apparel)
I like this top pretty well - bought it in black in both a small and medium, and the fit is decent. The amount of support is sufficient for my purposes.

The one thing I *really* wish for in this top is thicker fabric to prevent show-through in the bra area. Not padding, exactly, just thicker fabric to conceal those areas better. I have tried both "petals" and bra-cup inserts, but they aren't very comfortable and I'd prefer it if the garment could handle this job on its own. The type of fabric is just fine (I don't want shiny workout-style fabric), I'd just like it to be thicker.

Other than that, these are nice tops at a decent price.

3.0 out of 5 stars With revisions I would definitely give this a 5 star., August 15, 2013
Since I can no longer purchase the bra tanks from Eddie Bauer I ordered quite a few years ago and absolutely loved I was so happy to find these from Bay Studio which I ordered in every color back in May. Since the armholes were so much deeper than I was used to (and unflattering skin was showing under my armpits) I took them to a seamstress and using my old EB tank as a sample they cut about 4" off the straps and seamed them back together. I have worn them all summer. They are perfect (now). Is there any chance you will be carrying additional colors and fabrics in the future with smaller and more flattering armholes? Thank you for your reply. Suzan M.

5.0 out of 5 stars bra top tank top, June 24, 2013
Wonderful feel to material, washes well, fits great, I wear these as undergarments while horseback riding as opposed to sports bras which are too tight and uncomfortable. also sports bras are hard for me to take off. these are easy on, suppress the bounce and easily removed. item as described, fast shipping, good seller, thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars shelf bra has light to medium support, August 2, 2013
The shelf bra has light medium support. This tank is good quality and is not see through.
Would buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice blouse., September 8, 2013
It fits somewhat large, but after I washed it, it did shrink some so fits a lot better. It is a nice blouse.