4.0 out of 5 stars It's a lamp.
Just a cheap clamp light, nothing too exciting. Just wanted to mention since it wasn't explicitly in the description, it DOES come with a power cord.
Published 15 months ago by Nonyaz

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk
This light works well if you don't mind the clamp falling apart every time you try to use it. Cylindrical knob and round clamp, tiny wing nut. I'm a contractor who works with his hands. No way I can tighten that nut enough with out pliers.

Published on October 20, 2012 by D. Garcia

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a lamp., July 18, 2013
This review is from: Bayco SL-300 8.5 Inch Clamp Light with Aluminum Reflector (Tools & Home Improvement)

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, October 20, 2012

I have lights like this that actually work great. Homedepot sold them for a short time I bought everyone they had in my area because I knew they would be deleted, which they were.

The only clamp light that works decently: Bayco SL-301B4 8.5 Inch Clamp Light with Aluminum Reflector with Grip-Tite Super Clamp

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Clamp Light, January 15, 2013
I use this for my reptile lights and it is excellent. There is nothing new or exciting about it...just functional and efficient. Also more cost friendly than some other products..

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and awesome., March 1, 2013
I bought this because im on a low budget and i want to learn to shoot video, and this reflector has a good clamp that you can put almost anywhere. They deliver it on time and i would recommend this to a friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, February 9, 2013
This work light is very lightweight. The clamp worked on the light stand that I put it on. The clamp is not super-strong, so it may lean a little bit depending on the angle you place it. Just watch it for a few seconds after putting it in place to see where it ends up! Don't turn it on before you do that, because if you are using an incandescent bulb, the metal may get too hot for you to touch. All-in-all, it's what I would expect for the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average clamp light, September 7, 2012
Does not clamp nearly as well as the designers edge wide mouth. It would work on a piece of horizontal wood but not vertical.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 5, 2013
I needed this for my turtle tank. It works just fine. I have it plugged into a timer for automatic on/off.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works., March 6, 2014
It's a clamp for a light bulb.
It's cheap, it's sturdy, the clamp holds well.
I'm not sure what else to write.
It works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big and robust, February 15, 2014
I ordered two of these lights. One was smashed up But I'm a laid back, lazy self-sufficient buffon. I don't care about stuff like that. The thing still works. And of course the other one works well and arrived in perfect condition. Hey, postal workers have a certain reputation so maybe they shot the first one. All joking aside, these lights are of better quality than sold in most retail stores. I recommend these lights. .

4.0 out of 5 stars Chick heat lamp, May 9, 2013
It worked fine , it was cheaply made but surprisingly sturdy-- during shipping they packaged it in with heavy bottles and it got damaged but because I needed the lamp immediately I opted to just bang out the dents myself and use it--- worked fine
It's not the greatest , no bells , no whistles, but works fine been using it no probs for about a month now