4.0 out of 5 stars Testing Strips Ok
Published on August 12, 2009 by marshat

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised
The test strips arrived quickly but were not in the factory sealed box pictured. The vials were delivered lose packed in a manila envelope. There is no way to tell if the vials had been previously opened. The expiration date was in 90 days.
Published on November 25, 2008 by Michael J. Murphy

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, November 25, 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars Near expiration, November 22, 2010
This review is from: Bayer Contour Test Strips, 50 CT (Health and Beauty)
Order processed quickly, and quickly is the one word to describe. You need to use these as quickly as possible, the expiration date on one bottle was 2/11, the 2nd was 4/11.
Leads me to wonder the accuracy of these test strips which are so vital.
I won't purchase again.
Most people wouldn't even check the expiration date, but I am a nurse, it's automatic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Testing Strips Ok, August 12, 2009
The testing strips seemed like a good value, so I ordered 3 boxes of 50. When I received them I noticed the expiration date was only 3 months away. Since I test twice a day, I will be able to use them before the expiration date; but if someone was only checking once a day, one whole box of strips would have been outdated before they could be used. I think if the dates are going to be that close that the company should make sure that if someone orders multiple boxes that they have expirations that are further out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Almost a year out of date, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Bayer Contour Test Strips, 50 CT (Health and Beauty)
The test strips that I received -- both boxes -- have expiration dates of June, 2011. They are almost an entire year out of date. I am attempting to arrange their return at the present moment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Test Strips, December 1, 2008
This review is from: Bayer Contour Test Strips, 50 CT (Health and Beauty)
I have been using the Ascensia CONTOUR Monitoring System for about a year now and have been very happy with the accuracy and ease of use. The "Ascensia Contour 50 Diabetic Test Strips" are made for the contour Meter and are a steal at this price.

I have never seen any problems with these test strips and did not have any problems with the seller or packaging (as another reviewer reported).

Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price..., January 12, 2012
This review is from: Bayer Contour Test Strips, 50 CT (Health and Beauty)
These were cheaper from amazon than I could find anywhere else and the expiration date allowed for more than enough time to use for anyone who monitors blood sugar routinely.

5.0 out of 5 stars Contour Test Strips, January 10, 2012
Cheri Saley (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bayer Contour Test Strips, 50 CT (Health and Beauty)
Price is more than attractive (only a bit more than 1/3 my local drugstore price). Boxes were sealed. Expiration date is over a year and a half away. I only wish the container wasn't so big. I use the Contour USB and everything else in my kit is streamlined.

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, March 28, 2008
John Lellis (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
These appear to be the same test strips I used to pay twice as much for at CVS. Shipping was prompt. Product was fresh (though expiration date not as far into the future as what I had been buying). The package indicated that the strips were produced for a "health plan" rather than for retail sale. SKU number was different. A couple of spot tests gave the same readings with both the old strips and these. I see no reason not to buy these strips again when this supply runs out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blood glucose test strips, September 12, 2009
I have found my Ascensia blood glucose monitor very easy to use. The monitor and strips are readily available. The strips are easy to insert and use and they are fast and accurate. The best prices I have found are on the internet, usually around $10.00 less than the retail price at such places as Walgreens or Walmart. I have been using this product for over a year and would reccommend it others.

5.0 out of 5 stars They work great, November 9, 2011
Deputy (Silver City, NM USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bayer Contour Test Strips, 50 CT (Health and Beauty)
Much better than the Acu-Chek Aviva tester and strips. These require a very small amount of blood and the result comes in 5 seconds.

ARRAY(0xd8a43b20)