Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 50 Test Strips|Change
Price:$13.08+ Free shipping

on November 22, 2010
Order processed quickly, and quickly is the one word to describe. You need to use these as quickly as possible, the expiration date on one bottle was 2/11, the 2nd was 4/11.
Leads me to wonder the accuracy of these test strips which are so vital.
I won't purchase again.
Most people wouldn't even check the expiration date, but I am a nurse, it's automatic.
on January 10, 2012
Price is more than attractive (only a bit more than 1/3 my local drugstore price). Boxes were sealed. Expiration date is over a year and a half away. I only wish the container wasn't so big. I use the Contour USB and everything else in my kit is streamlined.
on August 12, 2009
The testing strips seemed like a good value, so I ordered 3 boxes of 50. When I received them I noticed the expiration date was only 3 months away. Since I test twice a day, I will be able to use them before the expiration date; but if someone was only checking once a day, one whole box of strips would have been outdated before they could be used. I think if the dates are going to be that close that the company should make sure that if someone orders multiple boxes that they have expirations that are further out.
on April 28, 2012
The test strips that I received -- both boxes -- have expiration dates of June, 2011. They are almost an entire year out of date. I am attempting to arrange their return at the present moment.
on January 12, 2012
These were cheaper from amazon than I could find anywhere else and the expiration date allowed for more than enough time to use for anyone who monitors blood sugar routinely.
I have been using the Ascensia CONTOUR Monitoring System for about a year now and have been very happy with the accuracy and ease of use. The "Ascensia Contour 50 Diabetic Test Strips" are made for the contour Meter and are a steal at this price.

I have never seen any problems with these test strips and did not have any problems with the seller or packaging (as another reviewer reported).

Highly recommended!
on February 18, 2016
I was so happy to find these on here for about a third of the cost everywhere else. I purchased a blood sugar tester so that I could keep track of my sugar when I feel it dropping. When I went to look at these I could not believe the prices. This was a great deal! Some said that theres was out of date, but mine came with over a year before they expire, even then I don't think it will matter for a while after the expiration date. They work great. I will purchase these in the future when needed. No complaints.
on September 8, 2011
I have been buying these online at Amazon for years and they are Half the Cost as local drug stores and locally the Expiration dates were short as compared to all that I buy from Amazon which are 1 year plus out.

Want to help end the health care crisis in America? Shop around and buy low cost !!!
on February 20, 2016
These strips are well manufactured to provide accurate blood glucose readings. Can't say much but to say I'm very happy with this product. Received it in excellent condition and both packaging and delivery met with positive expectations.
on August 13, 2015
I found these strips for my glucometer at the drugstore. To get five times the strips for 1/4th the price of a store purchase is quite a bargain. Considering average diabetic use is about 4 strips per day this is quite a financial relief. The expiration dates on my purchase are for next year. Great bargain!