Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more

on February 22, 2014
As much as this cost you would think it work flawlessly, but it clouded up inside the glass and is hard to read. I does give an accurate temperature reading, but I really have to look closely to see what it is.
on April 25, 2016
I received my Bayou Classic number 5070 thermometer today. The first thing I did was to immerse the stem in boiling water to check for accuracy. It is 10 degrees, F., south of correct. This model is not adjustable, therefore it is useless to me. I don't mind paying $20 for a thermometer, but I won't keep one that's not accurate and/or adjustable.

I cannot recommend this product.
on June 3, 2015
I bought this thermometer to replace my old outdated thermometer on my Bayou Classic deep fryer item arrived fast and well packaged and for the most part accurate serves my needs overall awesome product.
on April 7, 2014
The thermometer worked fine on my cooker. It was easy to install. Thanks WTF
I hope the guys are more careful in cleaning the cooker in the future.
on December 19, 2013
It is an oil thermometer....it shows the oil temperature...it certainly seems to work correctly...

What more can I say...?...

Thanks
on December 5, 2015
Returned because it said it was for all Bayou Classic fryers. Not. Need a thermometer with a 12 - 15 inch probe on it for the turkey deep fryer I have.
on May 9, 2015
I purchased this item for someone else who owns the fryer. As far as I am aware it met their requirements and is working as expected.
on April 11, 2015
Seems to be good unless it's dropped or jarred around in any way then the needle will not register right
on May 7, 2015
Exact fit for a replacement delievery was excellent easy to install a great find.
on March 18, 2016
just want we were looking for, works like a champ