To reach your optimum health and fitness level, strength training is a definite must. Strength training is exercising with resistance. The Total Trainer utilizes your body weight for resistance, eliminating the need for heavy weights. You can adjust the percentage of your body weight lifted by moving the incline up or down. This gives you safe and effective results.
If you want to lose fat and slow down the aging process, you must strength train to add muscle, burn calories, and to look and feel young again. In short, you need Total Trainer.
This top-notch home gym has a commanding presence. Attention was given to details such as chrome plating the rails and many attachments. You will notice the fine workmanship on the cushion accented with an embroidered logo. This attention to detail sets the Chrome Total-Trainer DLX-III apart from all other home gyms.
The DLX-III has an extra-large squat board, upgraded pull-up push-up bar, upgraded twin handles and an additional attachment, the Bayou Bicep Power Flex.
Each Total Trainer comes with exercise cards that allow you to personalize and track your training program. You select the programs that meet your needs ... from the Warm-up/Cool Down Program to the Total Body Circuit Program.
The DLX III has 11 levels of resistance and a user capacity of 400 pounds. It gives you the convenience of having a multi station gym in your home. It is shipped double boxed and has a shipping weight of 108 pounds.
a) Fully Assembled
b) 11 Levels of Resistance
c) 14" x 46" Glide Board
d) Ball Bearing Rollers
e) Embroidered Logo
f) Deluxe 2" Double Stitched Box Cushion
g) Strength Training Attachments and Accessories Include: Pro AB Crunch Strap, Pilates Toe Bar, Bicep Power Flex, Bicep Curl Press Bar, Power Weight Bar for Adding Free Weights, Chrome Pull-up Push-up Bar, Sit-up Cuff Strap, Extra Large Heavy Duty Squat Board, Chrome Independent Twin Handles, and a Dual Leg Cuff Assembly
h) 3 & 4 Point Pulley System
i) Dual Side Glide Board Pulleys
j) Four Program Cards, Instructional Manual and Guide
k) Folds and Rolls for Easy Storage
l) Training Video
m) 400 lb. User Weight Capacity
n) Maximum User Height 6' 7"
o) Folded Footprint - 20" x 14" x 50"
p) Open Footprint - 20" x 94" x 48"
q) Shipping Weight - 108 lbs.
r) 1 Year NO HASSLE Parts Warranty
An included sit-up strap lets you work your abdominals on an incline, for faster results.
- Comes fully assembled
- Folds and rolls for storage
- Oversized castors for easy transport
- 11 levels of resistance
- Three- and four-point pulley system
- Dual side glide board pulleys
- Ball bearing rollers
- Deluxe, two-inch double-stitched box cushion
- Extra-large squat board
- Chrome-plated rails and attachments
- Measures 20 by 48 by 94 inches (W x H x D) open
- Measures 20 by 50 by 14 inches (W x H x D) folded
- Glide board measures 14 by 46 inches (W x D)
- Lift from 4% to 69% of your body weight
- Six-foot, seven-inch maximum user height
- 400-pound user capacity
- 102-pound weight
Attachments and Accessories
- Biceps curl press bar: One of Bayou Fitness's most popular attachments, bar is interchangeable with the conventional twin handle system for added versatility
- Pro AB Crunch Strap: With a new shape and longer length, the strap's design allows for more comfort through the shoulders and neck, helping you develop tighter, more defined abdominal muscles
- Power weight bar: Allows you to add standard free weights to the Total Trainer, increasing resistance while performing exercises such as leg squats, calf raises, etc.
- Chrome pull-up/push-up bar: Attachment can be used for an assortment of exercises including pull-ups, chin-ups, shoulder press, behind neck press, and push-ups
- Sit-up cuff strap: Cuff strap has been lengthened to accommodate larger shoe sizes
- Extra-large, heavy-duty squat board: Upgraded attachment for leg squats, calf raises, and many other lower body exercises
- Biceps Power Flex attachment
- Pilates toe bar
- Chrome independent twin handles
- Dual leg cuffs
- Four program cards
- Instructional manual and DVD
This piece of Bayou Fitness equipment includes limited manufacturer's warranties against defects in materials and workmanship of one year on parts.