5.0 out of 5 stars Endorsement by RN - Great antifungal
Published on May 19, 2007 by Bettye

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very effective for me
Not very effective for me the active ingredient seemed to be in too less concentration to be effective. But that is just me it may be effective for others
Published on June 3, 2012 by pratyoosh

5.0 out of 5 stars Endorsement by RN - Great antifungal, May 19, 2007
I used this cream for many years in California where I worked for years in Medicare and private home care. This cream is ONLY for adults. This cream is great for adult diaper rash and beneath the breast fungal rash. It is not for complex fungal rashes. It was the choice cream to heal and prevent simply adult diaper rash with the Visiting Nurses Association (VNA) where I was employed in a large area in northern California. Since I moved to a warmer climate in Arizona I and my family have used the cream to prohibit areas of previous fungal infections, When I am lax at applying Baza, I treat the area with either Lamisil or Lotrimin, both available at the local drugstore and on Amazon. I have been unable to locate Baza at any of the local drugstores here in the high desert of Arizona and in most areas of California. If you have doubt about any red odorous area contact your doctor. If it is a fungal infection after it is healed you may be able to prevent further occurrences by consistently applying Baza. - endorsement by a retired RN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked better than the prescriptions!, September 26, 2012
This review is from: Baza Moisture Barrier Antifungal Cream 5oz (Health and Beauty)
I had a mysterious rash on my Rear (crack) for atleast 6 months. It felt like athletes foot; it looked like a diaper rash; one doctor thought it was 5 different skin conditions and test cultures came back with 7 different mysterious results (no diseases)...which lead me to a fortune of prescriptions . Another doctor had his own opinion and recommended more prescription meds & treatments. I researched every rash on the internet and tested out as many over-the-counter treatments as I could find (soaps, creams, everything!). Additionally, I changed my diet and tried natural remedies too. I suspected, through all my research, that I get a skin rash called Intertrigo.
[...]

Eventually, I came across this product on Amazon. Already, many dollars in debt and my booty still hurting, I purchased "PediFix-TeaTree Ultimates-FungaSoap" & "Baza-Moiture Barrier Antifungal Cream." Whatever the reason this has happened to me, sweating during exercise, chaffing panties, hormonal imbalances..I'm prone to this skin condition. THE ONLY PRODUCTS THAT NOT ONLY HELPED, THEY CLEARED UP MY RASH were "PediFix-TeaTree Ultimates-FungaSoap" & "Baza-Moiture Barrier Antifungal Cream." I HONESTLY & HIGHLY recommend these 2 products!!! I use both as preventative treatments now. I also read that "Zeasorb AF powder" works great for this so I'll be buying that too.
Burrows solution did not work and the Domburro powder I ordered never arrived (don't waste time there!)

The doctors didn't help me. I had to be my own advocate and research my own symptoms and cure. These 2 products are the only treatments that helped me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product! Great Value!!!, February 9, 2011
If you need zinc oxide with miconazole nitrate added to cure or prevent fungal infections --- then this is the product for you. Because its a creme, this product is not as opaque as Desitin Zinc Oxide Ointment that is easily found and commonly used on babies to prevent babies diaper rash. This is Zinc Oxide with 2% Miconazole Nitrate added --- Very hard or impossible to find, in local pharmacies, it's nice to have it available here on Amazon. Very good product to protect the skin from moisture and fungal rash and can be used on babies, teenagers, or adults. Excellent Value. Fast Shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works like miracle, June 9, 2011
I had some type of black fungus on my nipples due to sweat and moist. It was very painful and irritating. I was desperate about finding the solution. I couldn't afford to go to a doctor office because I didn't have health insurance. I read some article online and they suggested to put on some anti-fungal cream. I purchased this product because of its high ratings and it didn't let me down. The first two or three trials didn't seem to work that well, but after a week of continuously trying, the result eventually showed up. The cream helped to prevent the growth of the fungus because it blocked out the unnecessary moist. Also, it loosened the previous dots and made them easy to wash out during showers. Now, my breast is healing and there is no sign of coming back symptoms. The bottle is very big and sufficient so you can use it in various other occasions with associated fungus infections. I don't like to write reviews but couldn't help to say good things about this product. Love it. If you have the same problem like I do, this is worth a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baza Cream, August 30, 2008
Baza cream is the best I have tried. My 93 year old mother is wheelchair bound and also incontinent. Many times she will start to develop bed sores and other sores from wearing disposable pants. I use the Baza cream and it clears it up right away while providing a barrier against having wet pants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best rash cream ever, February 6, 2014
I have battled intertrigo on and off for many years (more than a decade). So much so, that my skin had turned a permanent darker color in that area (or so I thought). I generaly prefer more natural treatments and have tried just about every treatment (natural or not) out there including prescription creams from the doctor. Some would help but nothing cured the issue. Until I tried this cream.

I used it continually for a month and the discoloration that I had thought was permanent went away! The redness, pain, itching and swelling and yeasty smell (ewww, I know, but I am putting myself out there in hopes this will help someone else) ~ GONE.

Because this is an issue of skin touching skin, in a hot/moist area, I have had a reoccurance but this cream Cured it again. The thing is to use the cream and then you must keep the area dry in order to stop the rash from returning at a later date after stopping use. Good luck! I hope it helps you as well as it has helped me!

(as a side note, a diet lower in carbs will help stop it from returning as well)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great in this heat, July 9, 2011
If you have any place where skin touches skin, you need this product. I had a heat rash, used different powders and creams and then ordeed Baza. It goes on as a cream and places a barrier between the skin to skin allowing your skin to heal. Mostly use it at night but have been putting some on in the a.m. when I know the day is going to be hot and humid.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very effective for me, June 3, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a good product, July 19, 2013
This cream does just exactly what it says. A neighbor is a nurse and works at a nursing home, she recommended this cream, they use it at the home. It's great for summer rash and other little private itches and such, and smells really fresh. I would recommend this cream.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 6, 2014
This is the best product for yeast problem under breast folds I have ever found

Baza Moisture Barrier Antifungal Cream 5oz