5.0 out of 5 stars Display and enjoy!
I gave this vintage bottle as a gift and my sister loved it! The design is beautiful.
Looks nice when displayed.
Published 11 months ago by jujugal

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!
I purchased several of these in different shapes and colors anticipating that they would be average size bottles, but they're very tiny (approx 4.5"). Also, the colors are much darker than they appear in the photos. These might be good for tiny bud vases, though even that might be a stretch. Very disappointing and not worth the cost of shipping.
Published on January 22, 2012 by Kelly

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Tiny!, January 22, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 23, 2012
Ordered 3 of the Vintage Colored Glass Bottles in different colors and shapes and was very disappointed. I expected bigger and more true to color. They appear lighter online. Also, I ordered one in orange and received red instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Display and enjoy!, December 31, 2013
Looks nice when displayed.

2.0 out of 5 stars bottles, April 25, 2013
This review is from: Luna Bazaar Blue Decorative Glass Bottle (cone shape) (Kitchen)
The bottles are a lot smaller than i anticipated- but they are really cute and i like them a lot. the color is definitely not what it is pictured. it is 20times darker than that. you can also just do it yourself by mixing vitrail glass paint with a little paint thinner and swirling it around the glass until it's all coated. had i known that's what was going on here, i would have just done it. but i wanted the lighter color as pictured. still going to keep them because i love them, but for my wedding they just weren't right. just a heads up! great customer service though. and excellent packing- nothing was broken.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bpttle too large, September 11, 2012
Nowhere in the advertisement did it say how large were the bottles I ordered. They were all too big. I used them anyway but they stick out like a sore thumb with the rest of the ones I have. I ordered them from you because it is almost impossible to find red ones.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, January 18, 2012
These vases turned out to be a brighter aqua blue than pictured, but were very nice, vintage-y accents for my event.

1.0 out of 5 stars I would never recommend your products to anyone, August 8, 2014
These bottles were lovely when I first put them on my bottle tree, but within a few months they faded. At the moment they look trashy. I would never recommend your products to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sizing may be off., October 12, 2014
Bought two of these bottles, one blue and one clear, to set together. Sizes quoted in the description said that one was smaller than the other and this is the only reason I ordered two. They came and are the same size, so now I have to buy another bottle somewhere else, as I really wanted one a bit taller. Just doesn't look right with both the same size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 31, 2014
I got these bottles for my wedding and love them. The color is a bit more saturated than in the photo--more of a deep turquoise. They are super cute, though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable little bottle!, February 14, 2014
Can't wait til Spring to put this bottle on my Bottle Tree outside. I love the colors and the different sizes and shapes offered.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Luna Bazaar Blue Decorative Glass Bottle (cone shape)
$9.95