5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy with Bazoongi 48" Bouncer Trampoline
I have two high-energy kids - a 5 year old boy and a 3 year old girl - so I'd been searching for an indoor trampoline that would allow them to have fun while safely expending some of that amazing kid-energy during the winter. :-)

We researched a lot of trampolines and ended up getting them the Bazoongi 48" Bouncer trampoline for Christmas. It's been a huge...
Published on December 29, 2008 by New Jersey Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Hard to construct, not quite heavy enough, OK when fixed up
Assembly was hard, but doable. There is some weirdness in the instructions. At one step (putting the circular frame together) it says you need two people, but it doesn't say exactly how the two people are supposed to be doing it together (I did it alone, but it was hard). Also, unless I missed something, the pre-drilled holes for the screws that hold the handle in...
Published on August 16, 2009 by Alexander R. Pruss

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but......, October 4, 2009
Kool Dad (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bazoongi 48" Bouncer Trampoline with Handle Bar (Toy)
Pros:
It's the perfect size for a toddler.
Wife uses it to exercise.
Cost.
Finished product seems like it will last.
Padding around trampoline has a frog pattern that goes well in a kids room.
My son loves it.

Cons:
Instructions stink. more detailed drawings would be nice.
All but two of the frame sections needed to be "adjusted" with a hammer so they'd fit together. Honestly the manufacturer should do a little quality control. A couple smacks on each side of the square tubing made it small enough to fit into the legs.
Padded grab handle is on the cheezy side. It could be of higher quality.

Bottom line:
I'd buy it again because it's a bargain compared to other small trampolines and the overall sturdiness and quality seems good. I put it together by myself in about 40 minutes. If the parts fit correctly I'd have had it together in about twenty.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good producet but was hard to assemble, October 10, 2008
This review is from: Bazoongi 48" Bouncer Trampoline with Handle Bar (Toy)

Nightmare to push last piece of main fraim in. Tip: Ended up sitting in the middle pulling the circle towards me while my wife got the last part of the bar in. Struggled with that for about an hour. Otherwise a good product, bad instructions, our kids love it. Customer service with manufacturer claimed they didn't know of this assembly problem but 2 other reviews said a similar thing. Manufacturer would have given me an exchange no questions asked.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome trampoline for kids, June 24, 2008
A. Myers (Littleton, WV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bazoongi 48" Bouncer Trampoline with Handle Bar (Toy)
this is a great trampoline, it does have springs, but like a million of them and they are safely covered which makes it really strong. I have purchased a trampoline from another company recently made with the bungee cord and it broke in a month! This product is well worth the money, my small child loves it, and it comes with a safety bar!

1.0 out of 5 stars 3 broken springs in 10 days!, January 7, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bazoongi 48" Bouncer Trampoline with Handle Bar (Toy)
I thought this trampoline would be a great indoor toy for my children. My children have used this trampoline everyday since receiving it for Christmas. So far there has been three broken springs, w/ sharp tiny pieces left on the floor for my crawling baby to find. Also, when the springs snap they do fly, thankfully no incidents yet (think tiny sharp flying knives). My three older children are all well under a 100lbs @ 70, 60, & 37lbs. I did email the company, I haven't heard back yet. Replacement springs would be nice, but I think that the same thing is likely to happen again. So for now the trampoline has been put away. This is all very ANNOYING!

1.0 out of 5 stars Customer Service is IMPOSSIBLE, December 22, 2010
This review is from: Bazoongi 48" Bouncer Trampoline with Handle Bar (Toy)
My parents got this as a present for my daughter for Christmas, upon trying to put it together we noticed one leg of the tramp would not fit. The leg had a defect on it. The instruction packet stated STOP DO NOT RETURN TO RETAILER CALL OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR SERVICE. I called the number and stated we had a bad leg. The representitive on the phone asked where I bought the tramp from and I said Amazon. The rep. stated they do not warranty any products bought from amazon and we would have to pay 10 dollars for the part. I thought that was crazy since they manafactured the part. So I had my husband call stating he did not know where the gift came from. They told him to hold on and then transferred him to another person who just had a voice mail and who has not called us back. Customer service at this place is impossible. We are going to return the product and by another tramp from a company who treats there customers with respect.

4.0 out of 5 stars great kids trampoline, February 9, 2010
This review is from: Bazoongi 48" Bouncer Trampoline with Handle Bar (Toy)
This trampoline was a gift for my son for christmas. I would recomend it to anyone with small children. My child has just turned 2 and thinks this is the greatest thing to ever enter his room. I do wish the handle bent in more over the actual jump area for little arms to reach easier, but he's getting to where he doesn't hold it all the time anyway. It would also be nice if there was a little more padding in the spring cover, but it is still better than most I've seen. I did take the advice of other reviewers and I filled the legs of the trampoline with sand to add some weight for better stability. I'm glad I did and would recommend this to any other purchasers. I simply took the plastic caps off the bottoms and drizzled glue inside with my hot glue gun to plug the holes, packed the sand in and then put the caps back on. The product guide says not for children under age 5 or 6, but I see nothing wrong with very young child on this, of course with supervision. Honestly for as crazy as my 2yr old gets I'm not sure this trampoline will be big enough for him when he reaches 5 or 6. Definitely worth the extra money over any other childs trampoline. I wouldn't even consider going to something with only 4 legs. Its is a little larger than some models, but I don't think it would be as stable if it was any smaller. I've jumped on it and I'm 125lbs. It held me just fine. I can understand where some people say its tought to assemble. I assembled the circular frame by myself with the help of some metal lubricant and a rubber mallet. It makes a world of difference to stand the frame on its side to get the last section into place. I was able to get 2/3rds of the springs on by myself before I just didn't have the strength to pull them far enough, but my husband had no problem. I recommend reading the instructions, my husband tried to get it together by himself a couple days before I gave it a try, the holes for the springs to attach to the frame go on the top (its incredibly hard to get the frame apart once it is together), and it really does make it simpler to attach the jump pad if you attach the springs alternating opposite sides. Overall I'm very happy with the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars great sturdy, bouncy trampoline!!, November 29, 2008
Jen K (Annandale, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bazoongi 48" Bouncer Trampoline with Handle Bar (Toy)
I can't get my 3 year old off this trampoline! It is very sturdy and also gives a great bounce. I was a little worried before we got it b/c most smaller trampolines are pretty hard and don't bounce much, but this one is awesome. And the 6 legs provide total stability, it doesn't even shake or move when he jumps on it. One suggestion, put it together when you are not tired! I tried to do it one night then got pissed b/c I couldn't get the frame together, but the next night 2 of us did it in 2 seconds (stand the frame on it's side and one person holds the pieces togther while the other person snaps the last piece in. The spring puller tool is awesome, what a big help. Also, we removed the handle b/c our son liked it better that way, great in or out though.. Anyway, we think this is a great product.. happy shopping! Oh, one last very minor thing -- on the blue pad there are green jumping frogs, you can't see them in the pics online..

1.0 out of 5 stars totally impossible to put together, May 22, 2009
This review is from: Bazoongi 48" Bouncer Trampoline with Handle Bar (Toy)
We must be total morons b/c we spent hours trying to get this frame together and in no combination would it work. The last thing I wanted to do was pack it up and send it back b/c it's so heavy. But we just couldn't get the frame to snap into place. Big disappointment.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, October 14, 2008
Jennifer A. Holum (Springfield, MO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bazoongi 48" Bouncer Trampoline with Handle Bar (Toy)
My two year old loves this. She has stopped jumping on furniture, now just uses this. She also uses it as a table to sit and play on. It is very stable and doesn't take up too much space.

2.0 out of 5 stars spring issues, July 14, 2011
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Bazoongi 48" Bouncer Trampoline with Handle Bar (Toy)
My little five year old loves this the only problem is that ever since we bought it the springs have broken left and right. Twice now I have called the company to get replacement springs and expressed concern over safety because when they break little metal parts go flying and twice now I have caught my little guy with them in his mouth because we couldn't find the parts.
I asked the company to replace the trampoline all together to no avail. I would NEVER buy this again from this company and I would like the safety concerns reported and a recall considered.

‹ Previous | 1 2 322 | Next ›