5.0 out of 5 stars Bazzill Splat Mat
I have purchased three of these mats. No serious scrap booker should be without one! Nothing stick to it, and I mean NOTHING! I purchased all of them at Amazon. Great products, service, and prices!
Published on August 29, 2011 by Genelle McDonald-Brown

1.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't loose it's curl
Comes rolled up, wouldn't stay flat. I laid it under some heavy books, but it would still curl and not make an easy surface to work on.
Published 12 months ago by Gina Garner

5.0 out of 5 stars Bazzill Splat Mat, August 29, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional work surface, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Bazzill 18-Inch-by-15-Inch Splat Mat (Kitchen)
Absolutely love these. I have several, one at each work station in my studio. I made the mistake of cutting on my first one - don't to that!! Actually, they are almost cut resistant -- it took me a while to cut through it (I wasn't trying, but I was using an exacto knife to cut something on it). Other than that, they are an essential part of my work station no matter what I am doing. I am a paper artist by trade and since these first came on the market, they have revolutionized the way I work. Using these makes alcohol ink is a dream... distress ink as well. I sponge it onto the mat and then can get just the right amount of color on the paper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for rubber stamping!, January 7, 2013
This review is from: Bazzill 18-Inch-by-15-Inch Splat Mat (Kitchen)
This mat is great for rubber stamping. All the inks have wiped right off not leaving even a stain. It also prevents me from getting my table all covered in adhesives! One thing though, it will scratch if used with sandpaper.

ETA I recently spilled some liquid glue on my mat. I allowed it to dry and it came right off. The mat does have some stains and scratches after 6 months of use. I roll it up and slide it into a paper towel tube for storage. It lays flat each time I use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Splat Mat, April 15, 2012
This review is from: Bazzill 18-Inch-by-15-Inch Splat Mat (Kitchen)
This mat is the perfect size to work on a scrapbooking or cardmaking project and when your done just peel or wipe off any glue, paint, etc. and it is ready for your next use. It keeps your table or work area clean. It is difficult to get glue or paint off a table that doesn't have any protection! I highly reccommend this mat for doing craft projects and wouldn't work without one! You will absolutely love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank ghu for Splat Mats, January 30, 2013
This review is from: Bazzill 18-Inch-by-15-Inch Splat Mat (Kitchen)
An entire bottle of alchol ink spilled when I knocked it over onto the splat mat. I was fast with the paper towels and built a dam so it couldn't run off the mat. Was able to contain the spill, and no stains on my blond oak dinning room table. It also washed off the mat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing sticks.....amazing!!!, June 29, 2013
This review is from: Bazzill 18-Inch-by-15-Inch Splat Mat (Kitchen)
I do ALOT of hot gluing and so happy that I bought the Bazzil Splat Mat. Works just as advertised and not a thing sticks to this may. I have glued and painted on this mat and everything I use just wipes right off....works like a charm, highly recommend!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great working space mat, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Bazzill 18-Inch-by-15-Inch Splat Mat (Kitchen)
Does exactly what it's supposed to do. Protects my counter top from crafting messes. It's a good idea to buy two if you like to craft with others or have children like me who like to craft as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Just what I was looking for., September 23, 2013
This review is from: Bazzill 18-Inch-by-15-Inch Splat Mat (Kitchen)
It does everything it states it does. Nothing sticks. Wonderful for painting projects. Perferct for work surfaces. Love this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Ink Without This!, September 5, 2012
This review is from: Bazzill 18-Inch-by-15-Inch Splat Mat (Kitchen)
I'm a big user of mixed media in my scrapbooking, including ink, modeling paste, glitter, glues, etc. This thing does eventually stain, but it is a real lifesaver when using the heat gun! I wipe mine down every time I use it, which I recommend, as the ink will get all over you (it is slick) if you don't clean it before putting it away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Craft Room Necessity!, August 17, 2014
This review is from: Bazzill 18-Inch-by-15-Inch Splat Mat (Kitchen)
Love this craft sheet! I do all my rubber stamping and scrapbooking on it. I used to use scrap paper so I wouldn't get ink, glue or paint on my table. Now I use this mat. It's easy to clean--just wipe with a damp paper towel or cloth. Easily takes off inks, paint and glue. Very durable, too.

Bazzill 18-Inch-by-15-Inch Splat Mat