5.0 out of 5 stars Easy and fun
I purchased this for my 9 year old. It is nice because you can do a small project every night. It gives a bit of science terminology without going way over their heads and provides manageable projects that are pretty impressive. My daughter has really enjoyed this kit.
Published on January 9, 2007 by Murphy

3.0 out of 5 stars Warning - Extra Supplies Needed
We were so excited to use this kit the day we got it (Christmas), but we were so disappointed to find out that you needed several supplies that were not included in the kit! So, beware before you buy that you also need:

Sunglasses
Sunscreen
A Black light (seriously?)
a bunch of clear plastic cups (disposable)
Styrofoam cups (3)...
Published on February 5, 2012 by Jennifer L Toole

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars OK - but lacked "excitement" factor, September 10, 2010
This review is from: Be Amazing Lab-in-a-Bag Test Tube Wonders (Toy)
I purchased this for a fun thing to do with my 5 1/2 year old grandson because we had so much fun learning together with the Magic Science Wizard's kit (he loves Harry Potter) ---- It was ok, but lacked some of the WOW factor that I found in another test-tube kit. He didn't want to "try his own" experiments like he did with the other one. For my Grandson, the other kit was more interesting for him. The other kit had "disappearing ink / bubbling water... etc... more Harry Potterish ...
Scientific Explorer's The Magic Science Wizard's Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, July 31, 2010
This review is from: Be Amazing Lab-in-a-Bag Test Tube Wonders (Toy)
This is a totally AWESOME lab kit for kids. My nephew LOVED it and learned so much from every experiment. We enjoyed doing them together. For inquiring minds, this is an awesome hands-on way to get your kids involved and interested in science in a safe and age-appropriate way.

4.0 out of 5 stars A Christmas present, May 27, 2013
grammie63 (Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Be Amazing Lab-in-a-Bag Test Tube Wonders (Toy)
I'm so glad you have gifts that similar, but not alike. My three grandsons are all close to the same age. They always want what the other one got. This fixed my problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fair, November 19, 2012
This review is from: Be Amazing Lab-in-a-Bag Test Tube Wonders (Toy)
Bought this for my 8 year old grandson. Had to help him understand and follow the directions - which I think is the best thing about any game - when an adult and child work together. Two of the experiments didn't really work that well. He was intrigued with the dry sand, the snow, and the dinosaur one.

4.0 out of 5 stars geeky summer fun for rainy days, October 16, 2012
This review is from: Be Amazing Lab-in-a-Bag Test Tube Wonders (Toy)
I spent much of my summer with a ten-year-old friend, and this item was purchased for use on rainy days. We did a few of the experiments and had fun. Still have lots to go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun!, January 9, 2012
This review is from: Be Amazing Lab-in-a-Bag Test Tube Wonders (Toy)
Purchased this for my daughter for Christmas, she is 8...she loved it. There were projects she did with me and with her grandparents. Definitely fun for all. If they had another kit with different activities I would definitely purchase it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst waste of money ever, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Be Amazing Lab-in-a-Bag Test Tube Wonders (Toy)
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter who loves science kits. What the package doesn't tell you is that when you open up each experiment there's a list of obscure things you need which aren't generally found in an average house. A black light? Styrofoam cups, etc etc. We were unable to conduct any of the experiments. Two disappointed kids.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unamazing, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Be Amazing Lab-in-a-Bag Test Tube Wonders (Toy)
This was rather unamazing to my 8 year old daughter and I. I would have like to have had more information on exactly what the experiments were. It wasn't very expensive so I wasn't upset but I wouldn't recommend this as it was boring.

5.0 out of 5 stars easy and cool, July 7, 2014
loved it, easy and work

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!, April 28, 2014
This review is from: Be Amazing Lab-in-a-Bag Test Tube Wonders (Toy)
I had never ordered anything like this but it had such great reviews that I thought I'd give it a try. My kids couldn't have thanked me more!! Some of the experiments might need adult supervision if you're getting this for children younger than 7-8 and you don't want them to make a mess (though you may want to keep an eye on them anyway even if you're more laid-back, especially because the "snow" is toxic). This is awesome to involve kids in science and would make great activities for a science-themed birthday party. I'd totally recommend it!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 410 | Next ›