5.0 out of 5 stars A primer...excerpts from the best-selling book.
BE A CIRCLE MAKER by Mark Batterson is 54 pages long and contains excerpts from his NYT best-selling book. These selections are from the first three chapters of Circle Maker and are but a slice of the pie, a bite of the beignet, so to speak. So if you're looking for Pastor Mark's hit book, you'll want to buy the full hardcover edition.

I bought both and am...
Published on December 12, 2011 by Jeffrey E Ellis

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Really A Book
Published 7 months ago by Ds Rizzi

5.0 out of 5 stars A primer...excerpts from the best-selling book., December 12, 2011
Jeffrey E Ellis (Naperville, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Be a Circle Maker: The Solution to 10,000 Problems (Paperback)

I bought both and am using this smaller version as a primer for my adult Sunday School class at church. It contains the story of Honi and many precious nuggets of insight and wisdom. It is an inexpensive way to get a taste of what it means to "Dream Big, Pray Hard and Think Long".

5.0 out of 5 stars looking for inspiration for your dreams?, December 26, 2011
Batterson's The Circle Maker - give words of inspiration from a Biblical worldview. from uncovering myths of health/wealth beliefs to leading reader to be very specific about their prayers - Batterson had me wanting to underline several times per page. Thank you Mark for living out your dreams and inspiring others.

5.0 out of 5 stars 224 Pages of Inspiration - It has revolutionized my prayer life!, January 11, 2012
The Circle Maker will go viral. There are truths in this book that are guaranteed to change the way you think of prayer and will inspire you to become a Circle Maker. If you know of anyone who needs encouragement and answered prayers, this is the perfect gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Whet your appetite, January 22, 2012
This is a succinct little pamphlet of 58 pages or so that will whet your appetite for Batterson's full length book.
It's size and cost make it a perfect "hand-out" or give-away. It is encouraging as well as inspiring. The theme of this booklet and the full size book remind me of the old revival story: A pastor once asked Gypsy Smith how to start a revival. Smith replied, "Go home, lock yourself in your room, kneel down in the middle of the floor, draw a chalk circle around yourself, and ask God to start a revival inside the circle. When He has answered your prayer, the revival will be on!"

5.0 out of 5 stars Circle Maker review, March 29, 2012
This book has work many wonders. When the reader wants to circle an object like a field to build a church, or a person's health problem, you are actually pin pointing that object for specific prayer. God can answer it. Of course this must come from a concerning heart, not the mind. If you believe God can answer this prayer he can.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Really A Book, May 15, 2014
It's more like a message related in a few ways. I wish I had gotten the other book, not this shortened thing. I can tell you what it says in one sentence, "No problem is too big for God" That is by just thumbing through it. If you read about Honi the Rabbi also called Onias on the internet, you'll get the whole message, which is a good message, but....I guess the message of both is, for you Christians, is to "PRAY" "Pray through your difficulties, just pray, and keep on praying, and circles are helpful!" I won't explain the circle thing. I don't want to give everything away. It's a better book than lots of others, so don't take anything I've said to mean that it is not a good message and it will bless you. How much is a blessing worth? A whole lot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good read, December 30, 2012
This is a helpful small version of some key points from the book "The Circle Maker." It is a good book to give someone going through a rough time. Easy to read, but carries a lot of good insight into prayer.

4.0 out of 5 stars great, May 12, 2014
Book is short however it showed me I was putting God in a box when I was praying.
It has really pushed my prayers

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read and understand, October 16, 2014
Easy to read and understand. This little book makes plain sense and it took very little time to read it. I guess what I liked the most is the example he gave and it has put a good picture in my mind about my prayer life. I heard Jentzen Franklin mention it in a message and I decided to see about getting the book. I'm glad I did and you will be, too.

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm excited about prayer!, May 15, 2014
I haven't finished I book. But when I finish It might even be a five star. It is packed with power.

Be a Circle Maker: The Solution to 10,000 Problems
Be a Circle Maker: The Solution to 10,000 Problems by Mark Batterson (Paperback - December 24, 2011)
$2.99