5.0 out of 5 stars Better Dog Breath
My two little dogs have better breath and their teeth look whiter. Small dogs have lots of dental problems---but this product seems to be helping.
Published on May 11, 2011 by Mary

1.0 out of 5 stars Mold grew in it!
Published 15 months ago by Christine Beem

1.0 out of 5 stars Mold grew in it!, April 7, 2013
This review is from: Be Fresh Dental Care Solution 18oz (Misc.)
I got a bottle of this stuff and used it a few times in my cat's water dish. Within ONE WEEK of opening the bottle, I noticed little fuzzy black balls floating in the bottle - mold! I kept the bottle closed when I wasn't using it and didn't put anything in it. No way this could have gotten contaminated from an outside source or something, if that's what you're thinking. I'm shocked that something supposed to kill bacteria (when heavily diluted, no less) had mold growing in it, and even more shocked that I may have given some of this to my cat before noticing the mold growth. I'm throwing this out and never getting it again, and I'd caution anyone else against using it as well. If you want fresh water for your pets, just get them new water more frequently and sanitize their dish regularly. Do not buy this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better Dog Breath, May 11, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Expect Too Much, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Be Fresh Dental Care Solution 18oz (Misc.)
This product is nothing more than a mild chlorine based product. If you dog drinks outdoor standing water and constantly has bad breath from bacteria it might work but if you give your dog good clean water and have a breath problem it will not work

5.0 out of 5 stars This Stuff Really Works!!, March 5, 2013
This review is from: Be Fresh Dental Care Solution 18oz (Misc.)
I have tried at least 4 different brands of water additives which all claim that they will freshen your dogs' bad breath, and even though all of them appear to have the same exact ingredients, this is the only brand I have found which actually works! I started out with this brand, and then switched to another because I could get a bigger bottle for cheaper, then tried several other ones, none of which gave me (or should I say my dogs) the same results. Needless to say we will be going back to Be Fresh!!

4.0 out of 5 stars It works on my two cats..., January 16, 2013
This review is from: Be Fresh Dental Care Solution 18oz (Misc.)
My cats had really bad breath. Not just like, "Yuck, cat breath." But like, "What the heck happened that my cat's breath smells so horrible?" I couldn't sit next to them if they were bathing themselves, and I couldn't be face-to-face with them.

Since starting to use the product about three months ago their breath is a lot better. It isn't peachy-fresh, which is what I think people expect, but on the one or two days that I got lazy and just gave them water without the "stuff" I regreted and I could tell how much this stuff was working.

They both drink the stuff with no problems, and they have not had any ill effects from it (except one cat seems to throw up if I forget to put this in their water, or if my husband does their water because he doesn't mess with the soloution) which I think is weird.

I'd give it five stars if it made my cat' breath perfect. Oh well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Be fresh dental care solution, January 4, 2013
This review is from: Be Fresh Dental Care Solution 18oz (Misc.)
I have been using this product for several months now and I'm pleased with it. My beagle's teeth look much better. I will be purchasing more when I run out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so fresh...., December 30, 2011
This review is from: Be Fresh Dental Care Solution 18oz (Misc.)
I have been using this product religiously for about a month now and cannot see/"smell" that it has done anything to help with the bad breath issue that my cat has. I measure the amounts exactly so there is no issue there. Maybe it will work all of a sudden right when I need to buy a new bottle of it?! I would have to say avoid this product at this point and try something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Be Fresh Dental Care Solution 18oz (Misc.)
Such a wonderful, easy way to feel confident that you are doing all you can for your pets dental health. My cats have no idea it's in the water, if anything they may even like it because I swear they drink more water now which is great for their health. You can't lose!

5.0 out of 5 stars Phenomenal Product, November 24, 2013
This review is from: Be Fresh Dental Care Solution 18oz (Misc.)
I have used this product for about a year. Within days my dogs mouth seemed healthier and his breath was fresh. He never notices be fresh added to his water and drinks normally. This is a phenomenal product and the price cant be beat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, fresher breath, finally, October 27, 2013
This review is from: Be Fresh Dental Care Solution 18oz (Misc.)
My cat has stomatitis and eats a prescription tartar diet kibble, which alone did not do much for his breath. But, combined with this solution....is the answer. I wash out his water bowl and put clean water with 2 tsp. every other day.
It works like a charm and quickly too!

Be Fresh Dental Care Solution 18oz