Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

100%
Format: Paperback|Change

on June 11, 1998
Great songs and music...especially "Brain Power". My students made a real connection with this music. I teach at an inner city school in Tampa, FL. Would love to meet the author. Does he have any other material?
on February 19, 2000
I checked out this book/tape from the library for my children just because it looked interesting. I didn't even listen to it, but when they did, they didn't play another tape for three whole weeks! The book has a short history of each kind of music, and the accompanying tape has an original song written in each style. It is well put together and the tunes are catchy. My kids liked it so much I ended up buying one for them, and I have bought three more for birthday gifts for my kids' friends. I would definitely recommend it!
on February 28, 2010
Purchased this book and tape for my music class....wonderful resource and the songs are easy and very catchy!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse