5.0 out of 5 stars If you are serious about Network Marketing read this book
Published on June 22, 2008 by Matthew Laporte

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good basic principles
The beginner in Network Marketing will find some helpful ideas and some sound principles to adhere to. But for me this book is too focused on "sales" and not on finding out who your 'potential partner' is and what they need. Mary likes to refer to the business as 'Direct Sales' I don't see it that way and I won't teach it that way.

To me the business is about...
Published on November 2, 2007 by Vincent Oliva

5.0 out of 5 stars If you are serious about Network Marketing read this book, June 22, 2008
This review is from: Be a Network Marketing Superstar: The One Book You Need to Make More Money Than You Ever Thought Possible (Paperback)
I am new to network marketing and was looking to learn strategies from an experienced and successful direct seller. I found that and much more in this book. Like most network marketers I had the motivation and excitement but after enrolling began asking myself "ok, now what?" I found the answers in this book as Christensen takes the guesswork and mystery out of direct selling. It is easy to relate to Christensen as she tells her story of how she began in this industry. If the steps are followed, the reader will not have to reinvent the wheel but rather will have a clear set of principles to follow allowing them to stay on course to financial freedom.
Christensen's honesty is presented throughout the book as she explains that direct selling is not a "get rich quick" scheme and work and rejection go along with the territory. This can all be overcome by following the steps outlined in the book as well as the interactive activities to help you grow your business and think like a winner.
With Christensen's impressive experience in direct selling as well as her amazing success anyone interested in direct selling should own this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some good basic principles, November 2, 2007

To me the business is about sharing and caring for fun and profit. Focusing on a person's desires and filling a need. You're selling a lifestyle if you want true success in this business and not some extra cash through selling products. So if your focused on "Direct Sales" you're missing the boat on relationships, and partnerships. Your products need to move or no one gets paid but that is accomplished by building a strong distribution channel to move the products by growing your organization.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, September 1, 2009
I just met Mary at a Convention that I attended. I saw her, bought her books and then went onto 2 more workshops that she held. Her recommendations are real life! No fluff here. She has everyone in that room captivated and ready to move onto the next chapter of their business. I've been in sales in the past, but never wanted to come across as a high pressure "used car salesman"! Well this book was the answer for me! I highly recommend it for anyone who wants a real-life approach to this business.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be A Network Marketing Superstar, February 26, 2010
Linda Compton (Land of Enchantment) - See all my reviews
In "Be A Network Marketing Superstar," Mary Christensen (with Wayne Christensen) offers an excellent overview of the qualities and mindset necessary to succeed in network marketing. With real-life examples and highlights of her personal challenges and accomplishments, Christensen provides key insights and outlines specific helpful steps to take. She gives a good snapshot of the industry (including a brief historical review), which I think is particularly valuable given that so many are seeking an alternative to traditional "jobs" - in today's broken economy. Since this industry is growing so rapidly, a basic primer from a seasoned professional is essential. This books fills the bill. There are practical exercises and some real gems. In the very beginning she states what she calls the three basic principles of network marketing: "1. There are no shortcuts 2. There are no excuses 3. There are no trophies for trying." She, quite rightly I believe, gives the real key to success: "Although knowledge is a powerful asset, knowledge translated into action is the winning formula." And with real understanding she is both encouraging and direct: "It takes courage to change your life. Confidence will come when you start to see results. Courage first, then confidence." As an Internet marketing mentor and coach, I find this small volume to be an excellent introductory overview; and highly recommend it to anyone who is thinking of getting in to this dynamic and rewarding industry, or who has perhaps been in it for a while and wants a great refresher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved and needed this book!, October 9, 2007
I absolutely loved and needed this book. My business was at a stall, and I had some doubts. When I began reading "Be A Network Marketing Superstar", I couldn't put it down and finished it in a couple of days. I learned to use my time much, much more wisely, and I am seeing wonderful results. I could go on and on! I followed up this book by reading Mary's other book "Make Your First Million in Network Marketing." What I love about her books is that they're so concise and clear on the steps I need to make. I stopped wishing for my business to grow, and started DOING the steps to grow and succeed! Thank you Mary - you're an inspiration.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book to help you start a network marketing business!, October 22, 2007
I've been involved in network marketing for years but up until a few months ago, was never that dedicated to the systems. I thought I would pick up Mary's book just to get a fresh perspective on the world of network marketing. This is a very easy to read book that you can finish in a few hours. The 'tasks' at the end of each point are great and help you develop a plan of attack in this exciting but often misunderstood industry. This is a must read for anyone that is starting out in the world of network marketing!

5.0 out of 5 stars A network marketing must read, June 6, 2007
Mary Christensen writes with such enthusiasm and with a wide knowledge and personal experience in the world of network marketing. Everything you need to know to enable your success in this field is contained in the well constructed, substantive pages of this book. In this book you will learn how to use your skills to succeed by putting together an action plan to become the best you can ever be. It is an easy to read, easy to understand, compelling book which will help give you an opportunity to compete and succeed at the highest level. This book is the first major step for anyone looking at personal success and financial growth in this exciting field. Mary believes that success, happiness and abundance are easily and rightfully attainable by everyone. Network marketing is your way of making your mark in the world and reading Mary's book is your first leap in the right direction.

Jackie Cameron. Editor, and Author of several books including her latest `Where there's a will....'

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is a must read!, October 11, 2009
Jim Joll (Auckland New Zealand) - See all my reviews
This book is the best. Mary makes success in the business seem both believable and achievable. Her step by step guide is great value and her enthusiasm shines off every page. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENTE PARA LA VENTA DIRECTA!, February 18, 2008
Este libro supera cualquier expectativa que su nombre pudiera implicar. De forma muy sencilla, practica y efectiva, la autora nos da lecciones basicas para truinfar en el mundo de la venta directa y multi nivel. Si estas involucrado en la venta directa, este libro es VITAL para ti y todo tu EQUIPO.

5.0 out of 5 stars honest advice about network marketing, August 5, 2009
I enjoyed this book. Nice to see somebody being totally about network marketing! :) No hype or anything here. The author is honest and lets you know this is a real business and that it is going to take real effort to get it rolling. If you do though, it is a GREAT business to be in!!

I got a lot out of this book and am passing it on to the new people in my organization, to help them get on their feet.

$15.00 $10.73