BePuzzled Classic Mystery 1000pc Jigsaw Puzzle - Alfred Hitchcock
|Price:||$18.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.04 (5%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Alfred Hitchcock isn't just another jigsaw puzzle - it's a mystery waiting to be solved
- First, read about a psychotic fan who's obsessed with Hitchcock's classic films
- Next, assemble the puzzle and uncover hidden clues to solve the mystery
- Completed 1000-piece puzzle measures 23'' x 29'', for puzzlers 15 and over
- Be Puzzled is more than just jigsaw puzzles - it's puzzle-plus
- Completed 1000-piece puzzle measures 23'' x 29''; for puzzlers 15 and over
- BePuzzled is more than just jigsaw puzzles - it's puzzle-plus
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Got this puzzle to have in the office for students and faculty to stop by and add a piece or two. It was tough explaining over and over what the idea behind it was and that the box shed no light on the puzzle. Lots of fun and have purchased several other mystery puzzles.
Story was better than others we have done since.
The puzzle was a birthday present to my fiance and it took us almost a month to finish (working about an hour or less a day, sometimes not at all-- it was very tedious after a while). Regarding the "mystery", if you can figure out the impossible murder, kudos to you. Alby and I had a theory and it turned out to be way better than the actual ending. It was pretty disappointing, but the puzzle was well worth the time.
Also, the picture here on amazon is not of the Alfred Hitchcock puzzle.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived in horrible condition. Disappointed to have to give this as a gift.Published 1 month ago by Amanda
Can't wait for Christmas to be able to start putting this together. Looks like a lot of fun.Published 5 months ago by jammer
Missing pieces. Actually took the time to count them out of frustration. Very disappointing.Published 7 months ago by Holly Marie
SUPER HARD PUZZLE! What a wonderful challenge and the story was priceless. A must have for the puzzle master.Published 13 months ago by Michelle L Goodman