Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

• Customer Reviews

on July 1, 2014
I bought this shirt for my husband as a bit of a joke, but he totally loves it. It fits true to size and did not shrink when washed and dried. The fabric is good quality and very soft - it is a little on the thick side and can get hot but it holds its shape really well.
on July 24, 2014
it was a little loose fitting but no big deal. the only thing i dont like about this shirt is the fact that the letter 'U' is wrinkled from being folded. it seems like it kinda got stuck to itself and it wont straighten out. this is how i got this item, it kinda bothers me but ehh.
on January 27, 2015
Saw this in the mall for easy more money but I absolutely loved it as a Christmas present for my little brother, so I whipped out my phone and ordered it from Amazon on the spot. He's in chiropractic school, so being fit is important to him but he doesn't take all the dude-bro stuff seriously because he's really intelligent, so he loved this as a shirt to wear ironically. Channing Tatum apparently wore something with this phrase in 22 Jump Street, but I just liked the shirt and had no idea about the connection.
on September 2, 2014
I ordered a large instead of an extra large because some of the reviews said that they fit on the bigger side. Well, I guess I should have ordered the extra large cause my husband says it's too snug.
on August 4, 2014
The tank top was for my 12 year old son and I purchased it for him to "grow in to it" and luckily I purchased an XL as it just it. I wished I purchased a bigger size but regardless, he LOVES it!
on June 29, 2014
Funny tank for the summer. Fits well and looks like it will hold up over time. Tank was shipped in a small bag and had deep creases in the screen printed areas but they will wash and dry out
on June 14, 2014
I needed a tank top for the summer, and this is perfect for that. Fits well and is very comfortable.
on June 30, 2014
Cute tank just like the one worn in 22 Jump Street. Fit is true to size. Soft fabric. Fun to wear
on August 17, 2015
Shirt arrived with the shoulder seam unraveling. No replacement or refund.
on July 11, 2014
It's a cool shirt that looks just like it does online. Fun!