Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 3 pack of Glitter Sequin Costume Glove (Right hand) and Bewild Brand Bracelet
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 20, 2009
I was anticipating getting my glove in the mail... I excitedly opened the package... only to find a CHEAP, POORLY MADE, DOLLAR STORE QUALITY piece of SCRAP! It's even for the WRONG HAND! (though he did have a left handed prototype for his Motown 25th Anniversary performance of Billie Jean).

What is pictured and described is NOT what you get! BEWARE of this product and seller!

RIP Michael...

- Derick: A very disappointed Michael Jackson fan.
on October 13, 2009
When I got the glove it was for the wrong hand and its a way cheaper glove then what is pictured. The glitter cheap and the material its made of is cheap too. Buyer beware!!!!
on October 15, 2009
This Glove is not what i ordered. It is made much cheaper than the one in the picture and i am really mad. I wanted to commemorate the King of Pop, But with this glove i wouldnt put my flowers in it.

It is like very thin and made for the wrong hand. I want my money back. In my opinion, dont order this product.
on November 12, 2009
I was a little disappointed in the glove. I believed it would be two sided and the materials used to make the glove were not up to par with what I had expected. The glove looks nothing like whats being shown in the picture. Buyer Beware. Go on MJ's website and purchase the glove there it is a much better quality.
on October 18, 2009
This is a very CHEAP, paper thin "glove" and for the WRONG hand, not at all as pictured. This was purchased as a display item with my other Michael keepsakes, but I would NO WAY put this anywhere near my other collectibles! I'm extremely disappointed in this and it is a disgrace to Michael's memory. Save your money and shop elsewhere for a better quality of glove. This one fails miserably, ESPECIALLY in quality!
on October 27, 2009
As other buyers have stated, this a very cheaply made product. Picture DOES NOT represent the glove you actually get. It is left handed not right, as shown in the picture. Too big for a child's costume. Make your own. It's very easy & looks way better. You need a knit glove, acrylic jewels from the craft store & washable fabric glue. Done. Save your money on this.
on November 4, 2009
This item arrived by the date specified. It does not look like the picture and is quite thin. It began to fray in and come apart on the thumb and fingers within several days and my son only wore it once in awhile. It is pretty poor quality. Without the shipping costs, the amount paid was ok, but overall with shipping included it's WAAAAAYYYY overpriced!
on October 28, 2009
cheep quality ... not same as picture & totaly different ... low stabdard ... dont recommend to buy this product ... extreemly bad ... size is awfull and doesn't fit any user ... i'll just throw it and order another one.
on September 25, 2015
JUST AWFUL! This thing was falling apart as I took it out of the packaging. It's junk: thin and see-through...NOTHING like I expected. And, yes, it's the wrong hand--but worse: it couldn't fit my NINE-YEAR-OLD SON.
on February 19, 2015
It sparkles as it should, and seems to be holding up construction-wise. It's good for the price.

As a whole, the glove is pretty roomy, but the fingers seem a little short. I doubt this would fit very many men. (For reference, I'm a 5'2" female, with average size hands.)

See 1 answered question