4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, but great bowls
Published on February 27, 2012 by fashionista15

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but...
Published on March 21, 2010 by Nicole

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but..., March 21, 2010
Nicole (Northern California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beaba Soft Bowl Set (Baby Product)
Cute bowls, but they rock back and forth when set anywhere, including on a flat surface. It doesn't seem very feasible to use when your child can tip it / rock the bowl so easily. And while they are stackable, 2 of the sides are different from the other 2 sides, so they don't look uniform when stacking unless you stack a specific way. Something that's very minor of course but for the price paid, would like to be able to stack them easily and have them look like they are properly stacked. Biggest complaint is that they rock and tip easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pricey, but great bowls, February 27, 2012
This review is from: Beaba Soft Bowl Set (Baby Product)
These bowls are pricey, but the slip resistant base more than makes up for the price. The only thing I would comment on is that they really should only be used for purees of fruits/veggies when your child is an infant, and then for raw fruits/veggies, cereal, etc, when your child is older. As my son got older, and I started to put things like pasta with red sauce in them, they started to stain. The stain does not come out with ANY type of cleanser.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best toddler bowl EVER!, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Beaba Soft Bowl Set (Baby Product)
I got a set of these bowls at my baby shower and had no idea as my kid was an infant how invaluable these would be by age 2! I just came searching to buy a set for my niece and it looks like they are discontinued?!? I'm really disappointed to see such a great product get discontinued. Hopefully they will make a come-back. Until then I'm holding tightly onto mine!!

Why I love these bowls:
They don't tip over! No matter how hard my kid tried to dump this bowl, she just can'y!
They don't slip! They have rubber coated bottoms, which is WAY better than those suction cup bowls that my kid pulls up in like minus 2 seconds.
They are the perfect size..
They are dishwasher/microwave safe..
They are fun colors!!

If I had to knit-pick.. they don't stack well and take up space in the cabinet (WORTH IT).. and also they collect a bunch of water in the dishwasher b/c both sides are bowl-like.. but that's so minor, I just dump the water in the sink.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great baby bowls, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Beaba Soft Bowl Set (Baby Product)
These work as expected and clean easily. I like the colors and the quality of construction. I definitely recommend these for a baby under 1 year.

3.0 out of 5 stars I have a baby girl not a puppy. lol, November 7, 2013
This review is from: Beaba Soft Bowl Set (Baby Product)
Everyone in my family laughed because they look like little doggie dishes, but at least they don't flip over. Of course my baby's little nose isn't stuffed into the bowl. It works well enough but does stain with certain foods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bowls, November 25, 2012
This review is from: Beaba Soft Bowl Set (Baby Product)
Dishwasher/Microwave safe, doesn't tip, and my almost 2 year old twins have no trouble eating out of them. Wish I would have seen the matching plates before I bought different ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beaba Soft Bowl Set - Stackable with Slip Resistant Base, November 23, 2012
This review is from: Beaba Soft Bowl Set (Baby Product)
Should've bought these for the first two kids. Much harder for a baby to flip over a flat base bowl.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEABA Does it again!, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Beaba Soft Bowl Set (Baby Product)
Beaba makes great products for infants and todlers. They have fun colors and are safe for baby to hold and eat (their favorite thing to do)

I bought the cups and spoons and I am very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, September 30, 2011
This review is from: Beaba Soft Bowl Set (Baby Product)
Love, Love, Beaba these bowls are super sturdy but soft at the same time they are BPA free for your little one. Super fun colors too.. and don't slip. I totally recommend this product to all Mommies out there!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not made in France., March 26, 2012
This review is from: Beaba Soft Bowl Set (Baby Product)
We got these bowls originally because we thought they were made in France. When we got the package, it states on the outside packaging that it is indeed made in China. The bowls themselves look very sturdy and difficult for a toddler to shove off a table due to the rubber bottoms. They are ergonomically great and cute colors that a child would like. It looks like a good quality product. However, we returned them for some children's cutlery and bowls/plates made in the U.S.A.

Beaba Soft Bowl Set