5.0 out of 5 stars They work!
I thought they may be a little fragile...let's face it they look like they are going to break.
I was surprised when I received them. They are very strong...solid, and they hold the towels in place very well. Plus they are in great colors. Enjoy!!!
Published 2 months ago by Ursula Zick

2.0 out of 5 stars Too bulkly
Does the job but too bulky. I bought these for travel and not sure I will actually pack them based on their size. Will be great for local trips to the beach to pin down downs and keeping cloths from blowing away
Published 6 months ago by Rita Poole

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars They work!, May 30, 2014
This review is from: Set of 4 Beach Towel Clips in Fun Bright Colors - Keep Your Towel from Blowing Away

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Vacation, March 11, 2014
I've seen these by the pool on vacation and finally got some myself. They are fantastic! I especially love them when it is necessary to save your lounge chairs early in the morning. Just putting a towel or book on the chair doesn't guarantee that someone won't simply move them and take your chair. Clipping my towels keeps everyone away.

5.0 out of 5 stars looks good, March 30, 2014
I bought these for our yearly beach vacation. They look like they will work great. Delivery was very fast and the price was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING PRODUCT!, February 7, 2014
I bought the towel clips for a trip I took to the Bahamas. They came very quickly from the seller and they are awesome products! We used them everyday to clip our towels to our chairs on the beach. The best part about them being so bright is that when we came out of the ocean we were always able to spot our chairs. I would recommend these to anyone that will be traveling to resorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 27, 2014
work as advertised.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too bulkly, January 30, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 14, 2014
Work perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Yet Effective, June 23, 2014
Roger F. (Central California) - See all my reviews
A saw these recently on a cruise ship and thought they were a great idea. Simple and cute, they work amazingly well. Love the colors and design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute as a button, May 29, 2014
These were purchased because, while on a cruise, I saw others use them to keep the beach towels in place on the chairs. It works. The towels don't flop and plus they are so cute in the different colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, May 27, 2014
Used these last week for a trip to Aruba . Did the trick fit the chairs perfectly . price was right , similar products 1 for $4.95 .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›