5.0 out of 5 stars Great Program
This is another great product from Beachbody! Chalene keeps you burning fat long past the end of the workout. My only concern is that it is listed as discounted to $94 on Amazon but the price is only $79.95 on TeamBeachBody.com.
Published 21 months ago by Beate

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed!!!
I thought this series would be more like the Turbo Fire Greatest HIITs...disappointed - the music is great but far too loud and it is very hard to hear the instructor's cues.
Published 18 months ago by Cheryl Ann Harris

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Program, March 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Contents, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Beachbody's TurboFire DVD Workout (Sports)
It might be unclear, but
It Includes 12 workouts on 11 DVDs
Plus 4 advanced workouts included free! The 4 advanced workouts includes TurboFire® Fire Starter Pack :
Get Fired Up, Fire Starter Class, Low HIIT 20 and Low HIIT 25 Classes, and Stretch 10 Class.

5.0 out of 5 stars Efficient, Fun & Gets Results!, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Beachbody's TurboFire DVD Workout (Sports)
I'm just finishing week 4 of this program and wanted to wait to write a review until I had actually followed the program for a few weeks. I've tried several workout programs over the years and this is the best so far for cardio (ChaLean Extreme is the best I have done for strength training).

1. It's fun - I look forward to the workouts each day. Chalene is engaging & motivating. She gets me trying harder without acting like a drill sergeant. The moves are a mix of high-impact kickboxing, dance, plyo, squats & lunges. The music fits perfectly and is upbeat.

2. I have nerve damage in my ankle which makes some activities difficult or impossible but even the more difficult moves in these classes can be modified without sacrificing intensity.

3. The workouts make the most out of my workout time. There's not lengthy warm-ups or cool-downs and even those incorporate a lot of movement but still ease you in and out of the workout. There are minimal breaks or down time in cardio classes, HIIT has moving breaks between intervals but you'll need them! New to class option is a big help in the beginning. Music fired up is great once you do a class a few times and know the moves.

4. Super-efficient, intense cardio. I use a heart rate monitor to track what I burn. I maintain 84-85% of max heart rate through the entire cardio classes and 86-90% during the HIIT classes - both are the appropriate heart rate zones to achieve the most caloric burn for the 2 types of cardio. I'm burning 300 caloris per 20 minutes of HIIT and 425 per 30 minutes of cardio (Fire classes). I feel like I get just as much of a workout with the shorter classes as the longer ones.

5. Strength training classes are just as intense as the cardio. I burn 200-400 calories during Sculpt, Tone & Core, sometimes get my heart rate up just as high as HIIT. These classes incorporate movement into the strength training giving which adds a cardio aspect to the class. You will need a 30lb resistance band. The different exercises are much more enjoyable than your average curls and presses and complimentary to the cardio portion, focusing on toning the muscle groups used the most during the other classes. I'm already feeling a huge difference & seeing tone in my arms, legs, back and abs.

6. With 12 classes there's lots if variety to the schedule. I don't get bored or feel like I'm doing the same thing everyday. Each class is distinct from the others but similar enough that the moves and combos get easier to pick up as you go. I've done about 5 classes 3 times each. As my fitness level & comfort with the moves increases, I get more out of a class each time I repeat it. I like how Chalene builds the combos by adding 1 move at a time. It gives me a chance to get the moves down then go all out as opposed to stumbling around and figuring it out just as the next combo starts like in other programs. The classes are so fast paces there's no time to get bored.

6. Results! I'm averaging a 6" loss weekly between my waist, hips, arms & thighs, dropoing 1.5 pounds a week, a full pants & shirt size along with steadily increasing my strength & endurance. I was very inactive the last 2 years due to an injury so my fitness level was 0 when I started despite being very active & in shape prior to my injury. I went from huffing and puffing, almost not finishing the 30 minute class to going all out with energy to spare after the 55 minute class 4 weeks later.

7. The only class I'm not crazy about is Stretch 40. Stretch 10 is ok and a nice treat after an intense class but 40 is just too long and too slow so I sub out a different class when it's on the schedule. Stretch 40 is intense yoga. It's not a terrible class, I just prefer to do something more fast paced for that length of time.

Overall, if you're looking for a workout program that is fun, will get you in shape and maximizes your workout time, I would absolutely recommended TurboFire.7

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout!, September 2, 2013
This review is from: Beachbody's TurboFire DVD Workout (Sports)
This program is amazing! I have lost 37 lbs. so far!! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to loose weight in a healthy and fun way!

5.0 out of 5 stars YES I LOVE THESE DVDS, April 22, 2013
This review is from: Beachbody's TurboFire DVD Workout (Sports)
This is one of the best dvds on the market right now. I am a big packaging person. I love when I order something and before I even open it the packaging is perfect. The dvds come in a great compact box with a resistance band, measuring tape meal plan and big cook book. All the dvds have their own sections. The dvds are great and motivating. I go to the gym and love going to Zumba and turbo kick. But for the days I can't make it to the gym popping in one of these dvds does the trick. I love the "first time to the class feature" which allows you to get a step by step tutorial in class before the fast pace workout starts. Trust me you will not get bored by these workouts and you will be drenched and sore when it is all over. Challenge yourself to complete all the dvds. I am still working the program and would recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Workout for Women...and Men, October 5, 2013
This review is from: Beachbody's TurboFire DVD Workout (Sports)
I love beachbody products. I currently do P90x and I decided to buy this for my girlfriend because the gym wasn't helping her too much. So far she loves it. Every single workout dvds are great. It works and it's fun. The only problem is that I did not receive the red band as it says in the description.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, September 12, 2013
This review is from: Beachbody's TurboFire DVD Workout (Sports)
I was looking for this kind of exercise and finally I got it. I love this workout because you feel like your are working out with the instructor at the gym. If you want to loose weight and sweat a lot it is the Product.

5.0 out of 5 stars FUN!, July 13, 2013
This review is from: Beachbody's TurboFire DVD Workout (Sports)
Fun and energetic workout....Not for the faint of heart. I believe that it is one of the best workout's out there. I am not the most discipline person with exercise but these DVD's motivate me to getting going because it is fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, October 15, 2013
This review is from: Beachbody's TurboFire DVD Workout (Sports)
This set will kick you butt! Just started the program and have already lost 10 pounds. Get ready to sweat!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE TURBO FIRE!, March 30, 2013
This review is from: Beachbody's TurboFire DVD Workout (Sports)
I REALLY LOVE THESE WORKOUTS! I'VE HAD IT FOR A LITTLE OVER A WEEK & HAVE DONE IT EVERYDAY. I LOVE THE MUSIC & THE EXCERSISES. IT CAN BE PRETTY INTENSE AT TIMES BUT ITS TOTALLY WORTH IT!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›