Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on July 26, 2010
I absolutely love Body Gospel! Donna, the trainer, is motivating both physically and spiritually. The steps are fun and easy to learn, and the music is wonderful! I especially love the song "Sweeter" and it really helps me get into a good mood. My favorite workout so far is the "Live" workout where they have an amazing choir singing the whole time. I really think that everyone who is looking for an easy, spiritually uplifting way to get healthier should have this product!
on August 10, 2010
Finally a workout program I can commit to because I'm doing it for a higher purpose. The workouts and music are great, I do about 30 mins. a day and I can feel myself sweating off these pounds. Also, you get resistance bands and a gospel music CD to take with you on walks. I did a 40 minute walk the other day with the bands, and Donna was pushing me along (she's on the CD). Wow - I've never had a better walk in my life! If you want great workouts, AMAZING gospel music and an inspiring instructor, this program is a MUST HAVE. Donna Richardson Joyner knows how to bring it all together - Praise, gospel music and great workouts. Donna, Thank you!!!
on August 18, 2011
This is only an okay workout DVD package, barely rating 3 stars. I was disappointed that they contain numerous advertising, between each exercise session, not what I expected for the price and considering it's on DVD not tv! The package is overpriced, considering the short duration of each workout session. In particular, the photo of the package clearly shows 8 DVDs but in fact there are only four DVDs included. These could actually be reduced even further because each of the four DVDs does not fully utilize the capacity available. For example, the first DVD includes only body revival (34 mins), core revelation (21 mins), and stretch in the spirit (12 mins), which is a total of just 67 minutes on a DVD capable of holding much more! In summary, a bit of a let down.
44 comments| 84 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2010
I admit I was initially skeptical about a faith-based fitness product, but I was really surprised! The music and the message were so motivating and the workouts and diet are really solid. The pounds started coming off right away. Thank you, Donna Richardson Joyner, you're the answer to my prayers!
on January 24, 2012
I love this work out. Here's the stats on me, I'm a female, 28 years old, I fluctuate between 108 - 115 lbs I am 5'4" tall, so I'm slender yes, but I'm totally out of shape, I can jog maybe a half a block. I don't work out and usually never stick with a work out more than 1 or 2 times. However this is totally different. Having God as my motivator really made the difference. I do the work outs which I think are difficult, and the first video I did I got almost all the way through it without doing the modified (easier) version. The second video I had to do the modified version. It's something that I am able to do, I enjoy doing, and it gives me more time with the Lord. I call it my body devotional time. I really recommend this to anyone who struggles with working out.
on November 19, 2010
I worked out to Donna Richardson on ESPN 20 years ago, and so I was thrilled to see that she did a Christian workout series. I trust her as an experienced and educated instructor, but what I didn't expect was how anointed the DVD's are. I can feel the presence of God as I work out, and Donna seems to know exactly what to say and when to say it. For example, a particular exercise is challenging for me and she'll say, "I know you can do it!" or "I feel it too, I'm just doing it with a smile on my face." That personal interaction makes you feel like she's right there watching you, and it really does make you keep going. Also, the whole group has FUN together and you feel like you are part of the group, much like a church family! As far as the workouts go, she incorporates all 3 types of exercise: stretching, aerobic, and strength into the workout routine, with modified examples for beginners. There are over 7 different routines and she includes a easy-to-read schedule for what workouts to do on different days. This keeps it exciting! I would highly recommend this product.
on August 10, 2010
Over the past few years, I've had a hard time motivating myself to workout. I struggled with crazy diets and spouts of intense gym dedication only to lose track and burn out. Body Gospel has given me the motivation to know that God is by my side while I am getting myself to be the healthiest person I can be. This program has given me faith to keep going, in both diet and exercise -- and it's made fitness have a purpose in my life -- just as faith has always been there. Thank you Body Gospel!
on March 23, 2011
I just love body gospel. I'm not new at working out and I sweat like crazy just doing the body rev and core. I don't see anyone not liking this dvd of they might just be a little envy of Donna. She looks great and is a great instructor. Thanks Donna! I have insanity and that will be my next dvd for 90 days. Well just started body gospel will let you know about my next 90 days.
on December 28, 2010
Body Gospel workout program it is avery good I mean great exercise program. If you are serious about changing your life style in the way to take care of your body and eating habits; then this is the right program. It is challeging at times and easy at times but all in all I is a great program and I have tried many. I got my money's worth. This is the second week and I do workout doing aerobics, step-aerobics, and even the Elliptical machine. And this is the best for me and in the second week of the program I feel real good. I mean I ache but I see and feel some change. I can't wait until the 1st month is up so I can really see the difference.
Thanks Body Gospel program
on February 26, 2013
Love this workout!! Not only is the music uplifting and inspiring, the workouts are sweaty and fun! I am a beginner exerciser and I can do the low impact exercises with no problem. I like how Donna Richardson-Joyner builds the steps first then the actual routine. Very easy to follow for the most part. I've done this workout in December and February and I still love it and it's still challenging. I like how she combines strength training and cardio in most of the workouts! You won't regret buying this!

See 1 answered question