Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beachbody's Super Suma for Body Beast - 30-Day Supply
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 24, 2014
I tried this for 6 months and didn't really see any difference. I am switching to a much more economical Suma and will report back if I see any difference when using it compared to this one. I paid $36 for the beachbody version and switch to a version that is about $4 (correction $2.59) a bottle.

UPDATE: 6/18/2014

Well I have been using that $2.59 bottle of Suma Root (which by the way looks like the beachbody product but just a little thinner pill casing) and I have to say I am now feeling and seeing a difference unlike when I was using the beachbody product. It could be psychological but I can see a physical change. I'll report back in a few months.

UPDATE: 8/1/2014

Told you I would report back in a few months. : ) Yes, the new cheaper product is the way to go. There is no difference between the $36 and $2.59 version in my experience. If there was a difference I would be purchasing the more expensive product. Save yourself some big bucks and switch to the lower cost product from Swanson Premium. Booyah!
44 comments| 44 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2014
Over priced. Other brands are better deals for more or less the same thing. The only difference is that his brand is only two pills per day. Look elsewhere for your Suma needs
on December 4, 2014
Eh. I can't say it helps me build more muscle, but it gives me morning wood that would make Cheyney jealous. Surely it must affect my testosterone positively then and that can only be good for a long healthy lifespan.
on September 24, 2013
Yes! I thought this was no longer available from Amazon, but I see now it is just a revised entry from my last order...
I have felt the results over 3 or 4 months. I have tried another version of Suma...but the other version is annoyong as it requires you take 3 capsules x 3 times a day. So although a little cheaper than this Beachbody version - it's just not worth the hassle.
After a summer of using this with NOTHING else but some protein powder & creatine powder with my workouts: I have to say I do feel great all around. More muscle mass, leaner, great vitality, and fewer prostate/urinary issues I was previously experiencing (I am almost 48 years old). Its just that you need to really stay with this to experience the results - just like your workout routine itself. Slack off, and you can't expect results.
Now if I am feeling and looking great at my age - imagine how this product will help all you guys in your 20's and 30's...
Do some quick research on Suma...its really going to take off sooner or later.
on February 7, 2014
I tend to shy away from stuff like this but I have always had good service and products from Beachbody. This is not ginseng but it is Suma Root and even WebMD.com gives suma root a good review. I like the formulation of this Super Suma. It absorbs very well with or without food and no nasty burps or jittery feelings. It helps your energy level, workouts, stress, etc. Read up on it as it has a whole list of things it helps.
on September 6, 2015
It works perfect , it gives you more energy, try doing push ups before you take the pill an see how many you can do , ...then see how many push ups you can do after taking the pill i garuantee your body will recover after doing your first set of reps an you wont even feel that tired you will be ready for your next reps, stop being lazy body building is not for everybody, YOU HAVE TO WONT IT!!!!!!!! This supplements does not help you build muscle it gives you energy you have to actually work out to tell that its working
on September 24, 2013
I hope this product comes back to Amazon very soon because I felt the results. I have been having to use another version of Suma since this one became unavailable here...but the other version is annoyong as it requires you take 3 capsules x 3 times a day. So although a little cheaper than this Beachbody version - it's just not worth the hassle.
Do some quick research on Suma...its really going to take off sooner or later.
on March 12, 2016
I used Super Suma in conjunction with light to moderate exercise to burn off the stubborn belly fat. I must say that I had great results in taking away the inches off my waist. Luckily the product did not make me feel jittery as I have experienced in the past and also I did not crash from the effects of this supplement. I did notice that I had extra energy during the day which I used to great effect getting all the chores done. I also noticed that it curbed my cravings for sugar and seemed to suppress my appetite.
on March 24, 2015
Have been using this product since November 2014 and I am just about to order another bottle. This may seem a little expensive but I believe it's had an effect both with my mood and my workouts. There is no immediate effect to be honest it took three to four weeks until I felt anything. Another benefit is there is only two pills to take each day. There is cheaper Suma on the market which requires taking X amount of pills each day so you'll need to order two or three bottles for a similar supply to beachbody Suma.
on July 17, 2015
I feel this product has helped me. I feel my muscles have grown. I still need more to go. But so far feel it has helped. I have also used this while doing the beast body work outs and running.