Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Format: Hardcover|Change

on June 14, 2011
"The Beachcomber" will forever hold a special place in my heart. I was employed many years ago at the Marina del Rey restaurant and also visited the others on occasion. Our bartenders never divulged the "secret" recipes to ANYONE. A few of these concoctions are my very favorite, and I had no idea how layered the ingredients were. Now we can make them at home. The harder to find liquors/spirits can be found at a wonderfully stocked supply house- or Google it.--Thank You to Pheobe Beach for allowing these recipes to be published!
on July 22, 2015
Meh. Meh meh meh meh meh. TOTAL MEH. Not kidding on the "little" part, this thing is tiny. Additionally, the recipes in it cannot be trusted: Listen, I know that the recipe for the Zombie is up for debate, but this one has one of the crappy Zombie recipes in it. Additionally, the recipe for "original Mai Tai" in this hunk of crap of a book is so far off base that you'd be better off using it as a coaster than a guide for mixing libations. Booooooo! Boo I say! Do not buy this book.
on April 27, 2013
This book contains classic tiki cocktails from the legendary Don the Beachcomber with great photos and informative text. A must have if you like tiki and tropical drinks!
on July 24, 2013
Great little book for the tiki bar collector. Drinks are yummy and book adds to my collection a must have if you have ever been to Don's in Huntington Beach
on January 29, 2014
Some really good looking recipes. I think I'll have fun with this book making some different and exotic drinks. I love drinks in Hawaii.
on September 3, 2013
It contained the information for the specific drinks that I remembered from the past and that I was looking for.
on October 20, 2014
Great drinks...Some of the drink ingredients are tough to find. but worth it...
on November 8, 2013
The book is dedicated to "rum" drinks and no more. There are no pina colata or chi chi recipes in the book and they sure are many in the islands. Should be titled Hawaiian Rum Drinks. I tried several of the drinks and they were only so so and not at all what I experience when I am in Hawaii (my latest visit was last month for 3 weeks). Save your money.
on January 6, 2013
Was a little disappointed. No Scorpion Recipe. No Orange Duck Recipe. I personally knew the maitre de at the San Diego
Don the Beachcombers when Sinatra used to pull up to the dock. This is a poor attempt to make a profit with inferior products.
Pu Pu Platter anyone?
on November 7, 2013
was not the same book as the one I got in Hawaii.. This had the drinks but not the receipies I have in my book