4.0 out of 5 stars great product but no instructions
I have been looking for this for weeks and found it much cheaper than it had been on TV Shopping Channel problem is there are no instructions on how to use it but it is the same product and I'm very happy that I have it, just wish I could figure out how to use it.
Published 13 months ago by shadow11990

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Wonder Tool
Published 8 months ago by R. Vaughn

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the Wonder Tool, December 12, 2013
This review is from: Beadsmith Vintaj One Step Looper Tool (Misc.)
This tool just wasn't the do all wonder tool I was expecting. You really have to work with it to get the desired result. I am sure if I spent more time with it the results would be as expected. I just wanted it to make the perfect loop the first time. My first 5 times still didn't give me the results I wanted. The loops I made had to be tweaked to be correct. I can wrap a loop in no time flat and they are perfect so I think I will continue to do just that. The wrapped loop is safer/stronger anyway. If I had it to do over I'd have spent my money on another hammer.

3.0 out of 5 stars One Step Looper Tool, August 7, 2013
This review is from: Beadsmith Vintaj One Step Looper Tool (Misc.)
Ordering and receiving this item was great. It arrived in a timely manner and was what I ordered. I started making rosaries and The loop doesn't close completely. If you use size 20 wire it doesn't cut cleanly either. 18ga seems to be the only one that cuts nice but I usually use 20ga for the rosary.

4.0 out of 5 stars great product but no instructions, July 18, 2013
shadow11990 "cindy hampton" (california,east bay area) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Saves steps and your hands, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Beadsmith Vintaj One Step Looper Tool (Misc.)
Really love this tool. It only took a couple of tries ( plus I watched a UTube video) to get it down. It make beautiful loops with or without a bead. I think watching the video and getting helpful hints on how to get a nice tight fit when you use a bead is most important to get the best out of this tool. I have arthritis in my hands and this is going to save me a lot of twisting and turning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome time saver!, June 12, 2013
This review is from: Beadsmith Vintaj One Step Looper Tool (Misc.)
I couldn't ask for a better time saving jewelry making tool. It is super easy to use and well made. Love,love,love!

5.0 out of 5 stars All beaders should have this tool!, August 25, 2013
This review is from: Beadsmith Vintaj One Step Looper Tool (Misc.)
Immediately after using it, I noticed how little time it took to use it! I love it! I've heard many complain that the loops don't completely close, but if you angle the wire a bit, it will close and you give it a tiny tug to remove it from the tool. Other than other's complaining about it, I have no complaint! It's easy to use and lets me move on to my other projects. I would recommend it as an addition to your tool stash....Get it now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not sure what the fuss is about., November 25, 2013
This review is from: Beadsmith Vintaj One Step Looper Tool (Misc.)
The tool does exactly what it says it does. Granted, there is a learning curve but that is with anything. It took me a few hundred wire wraps to get a flow and the same is true with this tool. Just use scrap wire to practice.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't do as promised, June 30, 2013
This review is from: Beadsmith Vintaj One Step Looper Tool (Misc.)
doesn't do what it says it will do. Doesn't close the loop. works inconsistently. always bends and cuts but depends on guage if it will actually loop

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing tool, April 27, 2014
This review is from: Beadsmith Vintaj One Step Looper Tool (Misc.)
So happy I purchased this!!! No more hassles making loops. So easy to use. Glad I took the chance to order it.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can make loops in seconds. We finished complicated ..., April 26, 2014
This review is from: Beadsmith Vintaj One Step Looper Tool (Misc.)
You can make loops in seconds. We finished complicated earrings in record time with our new one step looper. Priceless.

Beadsmith Vintaj One Step Looper Tool