Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: White|Change

on March 29, 2012
Around 6 months my son got a bad case of cradle cap. I tried everything (olive oil, baby oil, etc.) and nothing worked until I used this brush with Mustela Foam Shampoo for Newborns - 5.07 oz. I let the shampoo sit for a few minutes then gently rubbed the brush in circles on his scalp to loosen the flakes. I rinsed and voila. After only a week there was a significant decrease in the flakes and after a month it was completely gone. The brush fits easily in your hand and the bristles are soft enough that they don't hurt baby's head. It comes apart and is very easy to clean. Works much better than a comb. Highly recommend at least trying this. It's worth every penny.
on August 15, 2012
I bought this brush because the hospital didn't send me home with one this time around, unlike my first two babies. If you are an expecting mom, make sure you ask for the brush they used on your baby in the nursery because it works just as well and you already paid for it anyway! If you must buy your own, this brush works great for curing cradle cap. My baby had a pretty bad case and after the first scrub with baby oil and then scrubbing with shampoo there were only a couple of flakes left. The rest came off in the next wash and it has not made a return! I continue to use it each bath and it keeps my baby's scalp clear, plus she seems to really enjoy the gentle head scrub. I should note, when you order this you only get one brush, although the picture leads you to think you might get two. That's all you need though, so no biggie, just thought I'd point that out so you know what to expect.
on June 15, 2010
My 4 month old daughter's cradle cap was severe. After using this brush once a day with baby shampoo for 2 weeks, the cradle cap has cleared up completely. I highly recommend this product.
on December 12, 2012
My son had a mild case of cradle cap. I bought this to use with the Mustela foam shampoo (which I love). My son is still an infant and this brush was too rough for him. If your child has a mild case don't bother with this brush. This brush is probably better with bad cases of cradle cap.
on April 17, 2016
My baby had small dark spots appear on her scalp at first I thought they were freckles. Who after rubbing my finger on one I noticed it was a mild case of cradle cap. At first I used my nails gently on her scalp to try to remove the little dots but they remained. I looked up cradle cap on amazon and noticed this had a lot of great reviews. The brush is not white like the one in the photo its yellow with a white brush. Its really soft to the touch but is strong enough to massage the scalp. I used this brush along with honest companies lavender or orange shampoo and massaged my babys scalp with it during bath time. Over the next week almost all of the spots were gone. I still use the brush even though she doesn't have cradle cap anymore because it does a nice job getting the soap all in her hair and she likes how it feels. I will continue to use this brush on my baby until her hair is too long for it. I would imagine it would tangle in long hair. My husband has been known to take this brush out of the tub and use it during his shower as well. He loved how it feels on his scalp. This brush will be one of my go to baby shower items. I think every new parent should have this brush on hand to help keep cradle cap away. I know it worked for us and I didn't want to have to put all kinds of crazy oils in my babys hair. This with her honest company shampoo did the trick. I 100% recommend this brush.
on January 29, 2016
The ones from the hospital with the sponge on one side are preferable for me since you can rinse and scrub at the same time. But this is sturdy and the bristles are strong enough to get the job done and soft enough that the baby doesn't mind the scrubbing. Mine came in yellow.
on February 8, 2016
Out of all the baby info classes we did No One ever mentioned cradle cap!! So after a week my soon was born I noticed it wasn't going a way... this helped at 1st we would put coconut oil on he's scalp then massage with it seemed to helped but what really helped was placing a warm cloth soaked in water on he's head while we gave him his bath Then Used It And If Worked So Much Better On Removing The Cradle cap... Now We Use It Like A Scalp Bath scubber
on August 31, 2015
This brush is a must have for baby! My baby had a reoccuring case of cradle cap. We started using this brush during bath time and it cleared right up. We use it at every bath time now and it hasn't been back! Just lather hair, gently brush baby's hair in circles and rinse! Easy as that!
on March 5, 2016
My son has had cradle cap for a couple months, I have been putting off buying anything because I read it will just go away. When it didn't go away I read to try breast milk, so I tried that and it didn't help. I tried adding coconut oil, letting it soak and a few flakes came off. I finally broke down and bought this along with a cradle cap shampoo...

My first attempt was to follow the shampoo instructions by washing his hair, letting it sit and using this brush while shampooing. I was happy, it worked a good amount. But after it dried there was still a ton left...

So I read the instructions on this brush, which said to start with oil (I used coconut oil) and then use the brush on it and WOW... what a HUGE difference, so many flakes came off it was incredible.

The shampoo was not necessary, just buy this and follow the instructions. I am incredibly happy, 70% came off just by following the instructions in one treatment. I will follow up with another session and expect it to be completely gone.

This is also nice to have just to style fine baby hair and is soft on his head.
on March 28, 2016
This little brush is great to use for the baby's scalp for cradle cap. It allows you to hold it easily and I was able to have a good grip on it while using it. The bristles are soft and not too harsh. You have to make sure you use gentle strokes if your are going to use for a long period of time. The first time I used it, I brushed my baby's scalp for a few minutes and it did turn my babies head red like if I was using it too hard, but I just used it lightly. However, I expected that with any brush and after a few minutes after I stopped using it the redness went away. It worked as expected to remove some of the cradle cap and I had to use it multiple times until I was able to remove it all. It does only come with one brush even though the pictures shows two of them.