5.0 out of 5 stars Totally fantastic chips!
We do not eat any wheat, corn, potatoes, canola oil or xanthan gum (which is made from corn) and that leaves out almost all snack chips. I find plain rice cakes or rice crackers to be too bland to bother with and thought I would never again be able to find a nice crisp snack chip that tasted good.

We first tried the Beanitos black bean chips and fell in love...
Published 14 months ago by V. Wiedemann

2.0 out of 5 stars The chips were great
The packaging was terrible. The chips were all broken. The individual bags had been dumped in a large box without any bubble pack or air puffs to protect them.
Published 6 months ago by Marys

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally fantastic chips!, July 2, 2013
This review is from: Beanitos Original White Bean with Sea Salt Chips, 1.5 Ounce -- 24 per case. (Misc.)

We first tried the Beanitos black bean chips and fell in love with them. Then we tried the Beanitos pinto bean chips and they were even better, if possible. And when they came out with the white bean chips it was like a bit of heaven. As far as we are concerned (plus everyone we know who we've shared these chips with), this is the ultimate snack chip! This is one of the very few things I've reviewed that I would give more than 5 stars if it were possible to do so.

The few ingredients: beans, rice, sunflower or safflower oil, guar bean gum and sea salt, make these gluten free goodies the ideal snack for anyone who has common food intolerances.

We most often make guacamole to go with the chips, but they are great with other dips as well. Most people eat them (all flavors) with salsa. We even take them along when we go to Mexican restaurants so we have chips to go with the salsa. They also go really well with salads and many soups. The small 1.5 oz. bags are actually enough for 2 people unless you use them for a full meal. The larger 6 oz. bags stay nice and crisp for several days if you fold the top over twice and use a "chip clip."

I buy Beanitos through my food club at a lower price but it is good to know I can get them from Amazon because the food club is often out of stock on things. It would be worth it to me to pay the extra money to keep a supply of Beanitos - any and all flavors.

2.0 out of 5 stars The chips were great, February 21, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Very DELICIOUS!!, January 30, 2014
My husband & I feel like we are eating "real" tortilla chips-- only better since these are very "savory". They are especially delish with hummus!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 18, 2013
These are a great alternative to potato chips. A bit pricey but great to hav access to individual servings. My favorite is the pinto bean variety. Hope amazon prime starts offering those.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full of fiber and protein!, November 18, 2013
The best chip ever for those avoiding corn and/or wheat. I've tried several different options out there and this is by far the BEST texture and flavor!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chip alternative, October 18, 2013
This is by far my favorite Beanito yet! Chips and salsa have reentered my diet! The taste, color and texture are perfect!

4.0 out of 5 stars Best tasting chip substitute, September 2, 2013
Let's not kid ourselves here. You're looking at these bean-based chips as a replacement for potato and/or corn chips right? Whether you're looking for less gluten, lower fat, or more protein and nutrition...these chips are for you! I've tried chia seed chips and some other chips that taste like cardboard. Benito's taste good. So they taste like beans. A little it's aftertaste. But if you're dipping these chips you will hardly notice. The sea-salt variety has a very mild plain flavor so go with a bolder flavored variety if you're looking to eace Doritos

If you're looking to switch your kids to this chip, be aware that at ages over 5 years old they can tell that there something different about this chip. My kids will eat them but they don't love them... Yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars and they make her so happy!, August 29, 2014
My mom couldn't find them in-store, and they make her so happy!

Beanitos Original White Bean with Sea Salt Chips, 1.5 Ounce -- 24 per case.
$26.00
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies